Kramer VP-732 10–input ProScale Presentation Matrix Switcher/4K30 UHD Scaler
- HDMI, VGA, and DisplayPort Inputs
- VGA Accepts Standard Analog Sources
- Ten Analog Audio Inputs
- Supports SD, HD, 4K, & VESA Resolutions
Switch up to ten sources for a single display with the Kramer VP-732 Ten-Input ProScale Presentation Switcher. This 1 RU switcher is useful for large presentations and professional A/V installations which have to accept many kinds of digital or analog video and audio sources.
The rear panel of this unit contains the I/O; four HDMI, four VGA, and two DisplayPort inputs can be matched up with the ten 3.5mm unbalanced stereo audio inputs. Audio can be embedded or de-embedded from digital sources. The VGA inputs will also support other analog signals such as composite and component. The VP-732 is HDCP compliant, so protected footage can be shown. Dual program outputs, one HDMI, and one DisplayPort connect to the main display. The program output can support up to DCI 4K resolution. A preview output over VGA can connect to a secondary display. Audio from any input can be routed to the video output, and audio-follows-video can also be implemented for convenient switching.
The front panel of the VP-732 contains all the controls. Inputs can be switched directly from the front panel, while more advanced menu operations take place in the OSD (On-Screen Display). For convenience, an IR remote control is included. The remote can control the input selection as well as OSD menu navigation. Alternatively, the unit can be controlled using the RS-232 interface or web-server Ethernet connection.
For professional installation, rack ears are included. This unit takes up a single 19" rack space. The power supply is internal and accepts 100-240V of AC power. A standard IEC power cable is included.
- Ultra-Fast Fade-Thru-Black Switching: Provides smooth, glitch−free switching; the output signal provides constant sync to prevent display glitching
- K-IIT XL Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology: Stable picture−in−picture, picture−and−picture, and split screen capability. Any input source can be inserted into or positioned next to any other source or vice versa with window positioning and sizing controls
- HDCP compliant
- Dual scalers with independent outputs
- Ten 3.5mm audio input jacks
- Audio breakaway and audio−follow−video support
- Adjustable audio delay
- Embed/de-embed audio
- Noise reduction
- Powered stereo speaker outputs
- OSD (On-Screen Display) menu navigation
- Ethernet web server control
- Advanced EDID management
- Worldwide internal power supply
- Standard 19" RU size
- Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels, churches, production studios, rental, and staging
- Any application where high-quality conversion and switching of multiple and different video signals to graphical data signals is required for projection or display purposes
In the Box
- Kramer VP-732 Ten-Input ProScale Presentation Switcher
- Rack Ears
- IR Remote Control
- Power Cord
- Limited 7-Year Warranty