Accusys A12S3-PS+ ExaSAN PCIe 3 RAID System
- 12-Bay SAS/SATA/SSD HDD support
- Can be connected to up to 3 JBOD subsystems
- Compatible with PCIe to Thunderbolt converter (C1M)
- Supports RAID Level 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, JBOD
- LSI 3108 processor, 2GB DDRIII Cache
- PCIe 3.0 technology, delivers 32Gb bandwidth
- Compatible with 3.5” and 2.5” SATA/SAS/SSD
- PCIe SAN ready
- Redundant 400W power supply
In the Box
- Accusys A12S3-PS+ ExaSAN PCIe 3.0 RAID System
- Three Years Warranty
The Accusys A12S3-PS+ ExaSAN PCIe 3.0 RAID System is both powerful yet versatile. Boasting an impressive 12-bay SAS/SATA/SSD HDD support, it has over 2500 MB/s read and 2000 MB/s write performance. Featuring LSI 3108 processor and 2GB DDRIII Cache, the device is based on PCIe 3.0 technology. It offers both impressive speed and capacity. This makes it ideal for production companies select ExaSAN to avoid high cost and complex association with more traditional DAS and SAN solution.
The Accusys A12S3-PS+ RAID Storage System is designed to handle most tasks associated with 4K editing software and storage. It is compatible with 3.5” and 2.5” SATA/SAS/SSD enterprise hard disks and with separately available PCIe to Thunderbolt convertor (C1M). Additionally, this system supports RAID Level 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, JBOD and delivers a total bandwidth of 32Gb. It requires redundant power supply.