Accusys ThunderBox PCIe 3.0 Expansion Box for T-Share Series
- Expand the Thunderbolt 3/PCIe co-editing members to 16
- Enlarge the capacity to 2 Petabyte (using 8TB HDDs)
- Supports all T-Share Thunderbolt 3 storage system
- Support PCIe Host with Accusys HBA card
- Extended cable length of 100 meters
- Compatible with MAC, Windows, and Linux
In the Box
- Accusys ThunderBox PCIe 3.0 Expansion Box for T-Share Series
The Accusys ThunderBox PCIe 3.0 Expansion Box is equipped with four PCIe 3.0 ports. This not only helps in expanding the capacities but also increases the PCIe/Thunderbolt 3 host numbers by connecting with Accusys T-Share RAID enclosure.
Expand Your Workflow
ThunderBox has dozens of workflow combinations depending on your needs, whether it is expanding your workgroup from four workstations to a maximum of 16 or creating an environment that uses different operating systems such as MAC, Windows, and Linux simultaneously.
Extended Cable Length
Currently, most Thunderbolt 3 users encounter a common problem that is the limitation of the length of Thunderbolt 3 cable, which is only 2 meters. This PCIe 3.0 expansion box uses QSFP cable, which can expand to the maximum length of 100 meters.
For Linux users who can’t access the Thunderbolt 3 storage because of kernel restriction, by just adding an Accusys HBA card into your host and connecting with the ThunderBox PCIe port you can share your data with others in the same Accusys T-share storage. Originally, the A12T3-Share already contains four Thunderbolt 3 ports and a PCIe 3.0 port, but using ThunderBox to expand, the PCIe 3.0 co-editing users can go up to three and Thunderbolt 3 co-editing users can go up to four.
- Ports: 4x PCIe 3.0
- Compatibility: Accusys T-Share RAID enclosure
- Workstation connection: Supports 4-16 workstations
- OS compatibility: MAC, Windows, and Linux
- Cable type: QSFP
- Cable length: 100 meters