Tiffen 5 x 5" Full Spectrum IRND Filter Multiple Densities Available W5X5IRND
- Please specify density and e-mail us to check availability of density needed before ordering
- If an order is placed without checking stock for density first, there may be a delay in order fulfillment.
- Enables Use of ND without IR Pollution
- Maintains Color Fidelity
- Ideal for HD Cameras
- ColorCore Water White Glass
In the Box
- Tiffen 5 x 5" Full Spectrum IRND Filter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
The Tiffen 5 x 5" Full Spectrum IRND Filter is a combination of both an infrared control filter and a neutral density filter. An IRND is ideal for HD cameras, which have greater low-light sensitivity and, subsequently, an increased susceptibility to IR contamination. When using a standard neutral density filter to counter the increased light sensitivity afforded by the HD sensor, the effects of infrared pollution become more apparent. This filter combines an ND filter with a comparable IR control filter to eliminate the spill of infrared light reaching the sensor while still maintaining the extra exposure benefits of a neutral density filter.
This filter is constructed from Water White glass and is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between two pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch. This filter measures 5 x 5" / 127 x 127mm.
- Infrared control filter helps to block infrared pollution from affecting the color fidelity of imagery; this enables a wider color gamut and truer colors, especially noticeable in the darker regions of the image.
- Neutral density filter provides a X-stop exposure reduction.
- Water White optical glass for excellent clarity.
We Also Recommend
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINI
Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Glimmerglass Filter Multiple Densities Available (1/16 - 5)
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINIBPR
Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Water White Glass NATural IRND Filter W45650NATND