Tiffen 5.65 x 5.65" Full Spectrum IRND Filter Multiple Densities Available W565IRND
- Please specify density and e-mail us to check availability of density needed before ordering
- If an order is placed without checking stock for density first, there may be a delay in order fulfillment.
- Enables Use of ND without IR Pollution
- Maintains Color Fidelity
- Ideal for HD Cameras
- ColorCore Water White Glass
In the Box
- Tiffen 5.65 x 5.65" Full Spectrum IRND Filter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
The Tiffen 5.65 x 5.65" Full Spectrum IRND Filter is a combination of both an infrared control filter and a neutral density filter. An IRND is ideal for HD cameras, which have greater low-light sensitivity and, subsequently, an increased susceptibility to IR contamination. When using a standard neutral density filter to counter the increased light sensitivity afforded by the HD sensor, the effects of infrared pollution become more apparent. This filter combines an ND filter with a comparable IR control filter to eliminate the spill of infrared light reaching the sensor while still maintaining the extra exposure benefits of a neutral density filter.
This filter is constructed from Water White glass and is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between two pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch. This filter measures 5.65 x 5.65" / 143.5 x 143.5mm.
- Infrared control filter helps to block infrared pollution from affecting the color fidelity of imagery; this enables a wider color gamut and truer colors, especially noticeable in the darker regions of the image.
- Neutral density filter provides a X-stop exposure reduction.
- Water White optical glass for excellent clarity.
We Also Recommend
Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro (Canon EF) CINECAMPOCHDEF06P