Tiffen 4x4 Neutral Density Filter - Multiple Densities Available (0.2 - 2.1) 44ND
- Please specify density and e-mail us to check availability of density needed before ordering
- If an order is placed without checking stock for density first, there may be a delay in order fulfillment.
- Darkens Entire Image
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
In the Box
- Tiffen 4 x 4" ND 0.3 Filter (1-Stop)
- Soft Pouch
- Limited 10-Year Warranty
The Tiffen 4 x 4" ND Filter is a solid neutral density filter providing a X-stop exposure reduction. This density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By increasing your aperture or slowing your exposure time, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
This filter is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between two pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch. This filter measures 4 x 4" / 101.6 x 101.6mm.
- Solid ND filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- This filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
We Also Recommend
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINI !IN STOCK!
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINIBPR IN STOCK
Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Full Spectrum IRND Neutral Density Filter W45650IRND