Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Soft Edge Graduated ND Filter Multiple Densities Available
- Please specify density and e-mail us to check availability of density needed before ordering
- If an order is placed without checking stock for density first, there may be a delay in order fulfillment.
- Reduce Exposure in Selective Areas
- ColorCore Technology
In the Box
- Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Soft Edge Graduated ND Filter (Horizontal Orientation)
- Limited 10-Year Warranty
The Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Soft Edge Graduated 0.3 ND Filter (Horizontal Orientation) is a graduated neutral density filter that helps to specifically darken skies and other bright areas of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a soft-edged line of transition between the density and clear areas. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and the 0.3 density provides a 1 stop reduction in light from entering the lens.
This filter is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch. This filter measures 4 x 5.65" / 101.6 x 143.5mm.
Note: A horizontal orientation filter's line of transition runs parallel to the long side of the filter.
- Soft-edged graduated filter for darkening skies and other bright areas of the image.
- Neutral density filters do not affect the overall coloration of the image.
We Also Recommend
Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro (Canon EF) CINECAMPOCHDEF06P
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINIBPR IN STOCK