Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Pro Indie HV ND Filter Kit (1, 2, 3, 4-Stop) W4565PROKT
- 0.3, 0.6, 0.9, 1.2 Neutral Density
- Designed for HDSLR Video
- Water White Glass
- Permits Using Fast ISO In Bright Light
In the Box
- Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Pro Indie HV ND Filter Kit (1, 2, 3, 4-Stop)
- 4 x 5.65" Neutral Density 0.3 Filter
- 4 x 5.65" Neutral Density 0.6 Filter
- 4 x 5.65" Neutral Density 0.9 Filter
- 4 x 5.65" Neutral Density 1.2 Filter
- Padded Nylon Pouch
- Belt Loop
- 10-Year Warrranty
The 4 x 5.65" Pro Indie HV ND Filter Kit from Tiffen will be of great use to anyone who enjoys shooting HD video with their DSLR. The filters are produced with high-quality Water White Glass for increased color fidelity and sharpness. Water White Glass is characterized by a low iron, ultra clear glass that transmits 98% to 99% of light, and is anti-glare and ant-reflective coated. Tiffen has manufactured this kit to work with the DSLRs that can shoot HD video and have a small 8-Bit color space. The ultimate purpose was to insure that the final color did not have a greenish/brown tint that resulted from other ND filters.
Another advantage of the kit is that it saves money on having to buy individual filters - about a 20% savings, which is significant by any standard. It comes with a padded storage pouch that contains a handy belt loop so your filters will always be at hand.
Tiffen Neutral Density (ND) filters have several uses and offer the possibility to achieve otherwise unachievable results. They enable the shooter to adjust exposure without affecting color balance. ND filters appear gray and reduce the amount of light reaching the film.
For those who wish to create some unique and special effects, these filters will be indispensable. Create a feeling of movement by shooting a rippling stream and watch the water 'blur". Or, create an impression of busy city life by shooting traffic and see how the cars blend into one another with a sense of swirling action.
Determining which neutral density filter yields ideal results for any given lighting situation takes knowledge, experience and a collection of such filters.
Tiffen filters are made in the USA and backed by a 10-year warranty.
Neutral Density Filters Have Four Main Uses
- To enable slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high speed films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars
- To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background
- To decrease the effective ISO of high speed film (above ISO 400) and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situation
- To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which could cause overexposure
We Also Recommend
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINI
Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro (Canon EF) CINECAMPOCHDEF06P
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINIBPR
Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Glimmerglass Filter Multiple Densities Available (1/16 - 5)