Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Full Spectrum IRND Neutral Density Filter W45650IRND
- Please specify density and e-mail us to check availability of density needed before ordering
- If an order is placed without checking stock for density first, there may be a delay in order fulfillment.
- Enables Use of ND without IR Pollution
- Maintains Color Fidelity
- Ideal for HD Cameras
- ColorCore Water White Glass
In the Box
- Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Full Spectrum IRND Filter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
The Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Full Spectrum IRND Filter is a combination of both an infrared control filter and a neutral density filter. An IRND is ideal for HD cameras, which have greater low-light sensitivity and, subsequently, an increased susceptibility to IR contamination. When using a standard neutral density filter to counter the increased light sensitivity afforded by the HD sensor, the effects of infrared pollution become more apparent. This filter combines an ND filter with a comparable IR control filter to eliminate the spill of infrared light reaching the sensor while still maintaining the extra exposure benefits of a neutral density filter.
This filter is constructed from Water White glass and is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between two pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch. This filter measures 4 x 5.65" / 101.6 x 143.5mm.
- Infrared control filter helps to block infrared pollution from affecting the color fidelity of imagery; this enables a wider color gamut and truer colors, especially noticeable in the darker regions of the image.
- Water White optical glass for excellent clarity.
We Also Recommend
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINI
Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro (Canon EF) CINECAMPOCHDEF06P
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINIBPR
Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Glimmerglass Filter Multiple Densities Available (1/16 - 5)