Shure VP89 Small Medium Long Shotgun Microphone Case & Windscreen With Condenser
- Modular Capsule Design
- Natural Side Noise Rejection
- Superior RF Immunity
The Shure VP89 Modular Shotgun Microphone features an interchangeable capsule that displays high RF (Radio Frequency) rejection, superior side noise rejection, and is paired with the detachable VP89 Preamp. Long, short and medium sized capsule barrels are available to suite various recording needs, rejection angles and frequency response types.
This model ships with the long capsule, and includes a windscreen and zippered pouch. The state-of-the-art low noise preamplifier design features a low frequency roll-off switch for eliminating noise below 200Hz. The usefulness of the microphone can be further extended by buying one of the other length capsule and simply attaching it to the already included preamp.
- State-of-the-art preamplifier redesign
- Superior RF immunity
- Internal low-frequency roll-off
- Recessed low-cut filter switch for additional control
- Smaller footprint
- Superior Shure design and rugged, roadworthy construction
- Features and extremely narrow pickup angle for targeting sound sources over long distances (sporting events, ENG, wildlife, field recording)
- Unmatched quality of off-axis rejection
We Also Recommend
Neumann TLM 102 Diaphragm Condenser Cardioid Microphone Studio Set (Black | Nickel)