Shure ADX2FD/SM58 Digital Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter with SM58 Capsule (G57: 470 to 616 MHz)
- For Axient Digital Systems
- SM58 Dynamic Cardioid Mic Capsule
- Frequency Diversity & ShowLink Control
- Automatic Gain Adjustment
In the Box
- Shure ADX2FD/SM58 Digital Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter with SM58 Capsule (G57: 470 to 616 MHz)
- 2 x Shure SB920 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Zipper Bag
- Threaded Adapter
- Swivel Adapter
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The Shure ADX2FD/SM58 is a digital handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with Axient Digital series receivers. It is ShowLink-enabled for automatic interference avoidance and real-time remote control of parameters. The transmitter also features Frequency Diversityfor seamless audio in even the most challenging RF environments.
The ADX2FD/SM58 comes equipped with the legendary SM58 dynamic capsule, an industry standard for vocal performers and presenters. The capsule features a cardioid polar pattern that minimizes background noise and feedback, and its brightened midrange and bass roll off gives you that sought-after warm and clear vocal reproduction.
The transmitter operates in a single 146 MHz ultrawide UHF bandwidth. It provides up to 9 hours of operation on an SB920 rechargeable battery, with a transmission range up to 330' and a selectable 2/10/50mW RF output power.
With a durable, moisture-resistant, lightweight aluminum case, the ADX2FD/SM58 transmitter delivers pristine audio quality, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options, making it ideal for high-profile, sound-reinforcement applications.
Frequency Diversity for Mission-Critical Applications
- Frequency Diversity enables simultaneous transmission on two independent frequencies to ensure seamless, uninterrupted audio.
- Single-carrier mode is available if Frequency Diversity is not required.
- Switchable RF Power Levels: 2/10/50mW (single-carrier mode) & 2 x 2/10/20mW (Frequency Diversity mode).
ShowLink Enabled for Interference Avoidance & Parameter Control
- ShowLink technology allows the ADX transmitter to execute an automatic, synchronized frequency change in a matter of milliseconds, ensuring clean, uninterrupted transmission, even in the most challenging RF environments.
- You can also make instantaneous remote adjustments to your ADX transmitter settings (RF output, gain, mute, and more) when it is difficult or impossible to access the transmitter.
Interchangeable Capsule Design
- The interchangeable capsule design allows you to replace the SM58 capsule with a Shure capsule that’s ideal for your application and simply screw it onto the transmitter—including KSM9, KSM8, Beta 58A, Beta 87A, Beta 87C capsules, and more.
User-Friendly Features in a Rugged Housing
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver via infrared at the touch of a button.
- Automatic Gain adjusts the mic input level for you.
- The power button conveniently doubles as mute switch, while preserving RF lock.
- Frequency and power lockout functions prevent accidental or unauthorized changes during events.
- A backlit LCD with easy-to-navigate menu and controls lets you quickly access frequency, group, and channel settings, along with mute and lock status, RF output, and remaining battery life.
- Offset function lets you balance mic levels when assigning multiple transmitters to a single receiver slot. Adjustment range: -12 to +21 dB.
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and High-Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage.
Convenient Power Management Options
- Operates for up to 9 hours in single-carrier mode at 10mW on an SB920 rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Runs up to 6.5 hours in Frequency Diversity mode at 10mW x 10mW and up to 5 hours in single-carrier, high-power mode at 50mW.
- Rechargeable battery offers intelligent power management with precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect.
- External charging contacts allow for docked battery charging.
- SBC220 two-bay and SBC840 eight-bay networked chargers (both available separately) allow for remote power monitoring via Shure’s Wireless Workbench software.
We Also Recommend
Telex PH-88 - Lightweight Single Ear Sided Intercom Headset PH88 Black
Neumann TLM 102 Diaphragm Condenser Cardioid Microphone Studio Set (Black | Nickel)
Audio-Technica BP40 Large Diaphragm Dynamic Broadcast Microphone