Shure ADX2/K8N Digital Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter with KSM8 Capsule (G57: 470 to 616 MHz, Nickel)
- For Axient Digital Systems
- KSM8 Dual-Diaphragm Dynamic Cardioid Mic
- ShowLink Remote Control
- Automatic Gain Adjustment
In the Box
- Shure ADX2/K8N Digital Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter with KSM8 Capsule (G57: 470 to 616 MHz, Nickel)
- 2 x Shure SB920 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Zipper Bag
- Threaded Adapter
- Swivel Adapter
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The nickel Shure ADX2/K8N is a digital handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with Axient Digital series receivers. It is ShowLink-enabled for automatic interference avoidance and real-time remote control of parameters.
The ADX2/K8N comes equipped with a KSM8 dual-diaphragm dynamic capsule that minimizes proximity effect, delivering a consistent sound even when the distance between the mic and the sound source varies. The cardioid polar pattern provides a clean, richly detailed signal with reduced feedback, great for speech and vocals in live venues.
The transmitter operates in a single 146 MHz ultrawide UHF bandwidth. It provides up to 9 hours of operation on an SB920 rechargeable battery, with a transmission range up to 330' and a selectable 2/10/40mW RF output power.
With a durable, moisture-resistant, lightweight aluminum case, the ADX2/K8N transmitter delivers pristine audio quality, mission-critical RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options, making it ideal for high-profile, sound-reinforcement applications.
ShowLink Enabled for Interference Avoidance & Parameter Control
- ShowLink technology allows the ADX transmitter to execute an automatic, synchronized frequency change in a matter of milliseconds, ensuring clean, uninterrupted transmission, even in the most challenging RF environments.
- You can also make instantaneous remote adjustments to your ADX transmitter settings (RF output, gain, mute, and more) when it is difficult or impossible to access the transmitter.
Interchangeable Design with KSM8 Capsule
- The KSM8's hardened, dent-resistant grille is lined with hydrophobic woven fabric, which rejects moisture as well as plosives.
- The interchangeable capsule design allows you to replace the KSM8 capsule with a Shure capsule that’s ideal for your application and simply screw it onto the transmitter—including KSM9, SM58, Beta 58A, Beta 87A, Beta 87C capsules, and more.
User-Friendly Features in a Rugged Housing
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver via infrared at the touch of a button.
- Automatic Gain adjusts the mic input level for you.
- The power button conveniently doubles as mute switch, while preserving RF lock.
- Frequency and power lockout functions prevent accidental or unauthorized changes during events.
- A backlit LCD with easy-to-navigate menu and controls lets you quickly access frequency, group, and channel settings, along with mute and lock status, RF output, and remaining battery life.
- Offset function lets you balance mic levels when assigning multiple transmitters to a single receiver slot. Adjustment range: -12 to +21 dB.
- 2/10/40mW selectable RF output power allows you to increase either the transmitter's range or the number of mics operating simultaneously.
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and High-Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage.
Convenient Power Management Options
- Operates for up to 9 hours on an SB920 rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Rechargeable battery offers intelligent power management with precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect.
- External charging contacts allow for docked battery charging.
- SBC220 two-bay and SBC840 eight-bay networked chargers (both available separately) allow for remote power monitoring via Shure’s Wireless Workbench software.
We Also Recommend
Telex PH-88 - Lightweight Single Ear Sided Intercom Headset PH88 Black
Neumann TLM 102 Diaphragm Condenser Cardioid Microphone Studio Set (Black | Nickel)
Audio-Technica BP40 Large Diaphragm Dynamic Broadcast Microphone