Shure ADX1M Digital Micro Bodypack Wireless Transmitter (G57: 470 to 608 MHz)
- For Axient Digital Systems
- Ultracompact, Easy-to-Conceal Design
- ShowLink Remote Control
- Recessed 3-Pin LEMO Connector
In the Box
- Shure ADX1M Digital Micro Bodypack Wireless Transmitter (G57: 470 to 608 MHz)
- 2 x Shure SB910M Battery for ADX1M Transmitter
- Belt Clip
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The Shure ADX1M is a digital micro bodypack wireless transmitter compatible with Axient Digital series receivers. It is ShowLink-enabled for automatic interference avoidance and real-time remote control of parameters.
The ADX1M features a lightweight, ultracompact chassis with gently rounded corners and heat-resistant plastic, keeping the talent comfortable no matter where it's concealed. The recessed LEMO3 connector, internal antenna, and sealed membrane buttons keep sweat and moisture at bay under hot stage lights or during inclement weather conditions. The OLED display is easily read in any lighting environment.
The transmitter operates in a single 146 MHz ultrawide UHF bandwidth. It provides up to 7 hours of operation on an SB910M rechargeable battery, with a selectable 2/10/20mW RF output power and a transmission range up to 330'. The LEMO3 input allows you to connect a lavalier or headset mic of your choice for hands-free presentations and performances, or a dedicated adapter cable for use with an instrument (mic and cable available separately).
The ADX1M delivers pristine audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options, making it ideal for high profile, sound reinforcement, and broadcast applications.
Contoured Form Factor and Moisture-Resistant Design
- The contoured form factor and lightweight Ultem PEI plastic construction offer both comfort and heat resistance.
- The gasketed membrane-style buttons, all sealed with an external rubber sheath, protect against sweat, spray, and moisture ingress.
- The recessed LEMO connector features an internal gasket that prevents sweat or rain from getting inside the bodypack, even with no microphone attached.
- The hermetically sealed OLED display is both airtight and waterproof.
- The internal antenna makes the bodypack much easier to hide and more comfortable to wear while eliminating another point of ingress.
- The SB910M battery slides firmly into place, eliminating the battery door and preventing any liquid from reaching the contacts.
ShowLink Enabled for Interference Avoidance & Parameter Control
- ShowLink technology allows the ADX transmitter to execute an automatic, synchronized frequency change in a matter of milliseconds, ensuring clean, uninterrupted transmission, even in the most challenging RF environments.
- You can also make instantaneous remote adjustments to your ADX transmitter settings (RF output, gain, mute, and more) when it is difficult or impossible to access the transmitter.
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver via infrared at the touch of a button.
- Automatic Gain adjusts the mic input level for you.
- The internal adaptive antenna automatically optimizes its tuning characteristics by adapting the bodypack’s RF output when worn against the body.
- The power button conveniently doubles as mute switch, while preserving RF lock.
- Frequency and power lockout functions prevent accidental or unauthorized changes during events.
- The OLED display with easy-to-navigate menu and controls lets you quickly access frequency, group, and channel settings, along with mute and lock status, RF output, and remaining battery life.
- Offset function lets you balance mic levels when assigning multiple transmitters to a single receiver slot.
- Adjustment range: -12 to +21 dB.
- 2/10/20mW selectable RF output power allows you to increase either the transmitter's range or the number of mics operating simultaneously.
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage.
- Detachable belt clip
Convenient Power-Management Options
- Operates for up to 7 hours at 10mW on an SB910M rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Rechargeable battery offers intelligent power management with precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect.
- SBM910M charging module and SBC840M eight-bay networked chargers (both available separately) allow for remote power monitoring via Shure's Wireless Workbench software.
We Also Recommend
Telex PH-88 - Lightweight Single Ear Sided Intercom Headset PH88 Black
Shure SM7B Cardioid Professional Dynamic Vocal Microphone SM-7B
Neumann TLM 102 Diaphragm Condenser Cardioid Microphone Studio Set (Black | Nickel)
Audio-Technica BP40 Large Diaphragm Dynamic Broadcast Microphone