Shure ADX1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter with TA4M (G57: 470 to 608 MHz)
- For Axient Digital Systems
- ShowLink Remote Control
- TA4M Connector
- Automatic Gain Adjustment
In the Box
- Shure ADX1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter with TA4M (G57: 470 to 608 MHz)
- 2 x Shure SB910 Battery for ADX1 Transmitter
- 1/4 Wave Antenna
- Transmitter Carrying Case
- Belt Clip
- Zipper BagLimited 2-Year Warranty
The Shure ADX1 is a digital wireless bodypack transmitter compatible with Axient Digital series receivers. It is ShowLink-enabled for automatic interference avoidance and real-time remote control of parameters.
The ADX1 operates in a single 146 MHz ultrawide UHF bandwidth. It provides up to 10 hours of operation on an SB910 rechargeable battery, with a selectable 2/10/40mW RF output power and a transmission range up to 330'.
This version of the transmitter features a TA4M input, allowing you to connect a lavalier or headset mic of your choice for hands-free presentations and performances, or a dedicated adapter cable for use with an instrument (mic and cable available separately).
With a durable, moisture-resistant, lightweight aluminum case, the ADX1 delivers pristine audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options, making it ideal for high-profile, sound-reinforcement applications.
ShowLink Enabled for Interference Avoidance & Parameter Control
- ShowLink technology allows the ADX transmitter to execute an automatic, synchronized frequency change in a matter of milliseconds, ensuring clean, uninterrupted transmission, even in the most challenging RF environments.
- You can also make instantaneous remote adjustments to your ADX transmitter settings (RF output, gain, mute, and more) when it is difficult or impossible to access the transmitter.
User-Friendly Features in a Rugged Housing
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver via infrared at the touch of a button.
- Automatic Gain adjusts the mic input level for you.
- The power button conveniently doubles as mute switch, while preserving RF lock.
- Frequency and power lockout functions prevent accidental or unauthorized changes during events.
- A backlit LCD with easy-to-navigate menu and controls lets you quickly access frequency, group, and channel settings, along with mute and lock status, RF output, and remaining battery life.
- Offset function lets you balance mic levels when assigning multiple transmitters to a single receiver slot.
- Adjustment range: -12 to +21 dB.
- 2/10/40mW selectable RF output power allows you to increase either the transmitter's range or the number of mics operating simultaneously.
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage.
Convenient Power Management Options
- Operates for up to 10 hours at 10mW on an SB910 rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Rechargeable battery offers intelligent power management with precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect.
- Can operate on three AAA batteries with the SB913 battery sled (available separately).
- External charging contacts allow for docked battery charging.
- SBC220 two-bay and SBC840 eight-bay networked chargers (both available separately) allow for remote power monitoring via Shure's Wireless Workbench software.
We Also Recommend
Neumann TLM 102 Diaphragm Condenser Cardioid Microphone Studio Set (Black | Nickel)