Sanken COS-11D Omni Lavalier Mic, Normal Sens, Hardwired TA4F Connector for Shure Wireless Transmitter (with Accessories, Black)
- For Shure Wireless Transmitters
- TA4F Connector
- Normal Sensitivity Level
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
In the Box
- Sanken COS-11D Omni Lavalier Mic, Normal Sens, Hardwired TA4F Connector for Shure Wireless Transmitter (with Accessories, Black)
- Sanken HC-11 Horizontal Microphone Clip (Black)
- Sanken WS-11 Metal Windscreen for COS-11 and COS-22 Microphones (Black)
- Sanken RM-11-BK Rubber Microphone Mount (Black)
- Plastic Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
The black COS-11D Omni Lavalier Mic, Normal Sens, with Hardwired TA4F Connector for Shure Wireless Transmitter by Sanken is for capturing audio. It is designed to be used for various applications such as broadcast TV, theater, film, videographers, and more.
Delivering an audio performance that meets the standard of modern digital wireless microphone systems, the COS-11D addresses the noise issues associated with digital in order to ensure a pristine audio signal. Plus, the wide frequency response ensures accurate, transparent audio reproduction; and its omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous pickup area while minimizing feedback and off-axis noise.
Furthermore, an improved water-resistant mesh screen protects against humidity, perspiration, makeup, bad weather, etc. This COS-11D terminates in a TA4F connector and is wired for use with Shure BLX1, GLXD1, FP1, PGXD1, SLX1, UR1, and ULX1 transmitters. A metal windscreen, holder clip, rubber mount, and plastic case are also included.
- Overcomes digital transmitter RFI
- Water resistant
- Durable design
- Clear and rich sound
- Improved moisture resistance
- Original vertical diaphragm design
- Optimized for the human voice
We Also Recommend
Neumann TLM 102 Diaphragm Condenser Cardioid Microphone Studio Set (Black | Nickel)