Roland VR-50HD MK II Multi-Format AV Mixer with USB 3.0 Streaming VR-50HDMKII
- 4-Channel Video Plus Stills
- NTSC/PAL, HD, Computer Signal Compatible
- SD/HD/3G-SDI, RGB/Component, HDMI Inputs
- 12-Channel Digital Audio Mixer
In the Box
- Roland VR-50HD MK II Multi-Format AV Mixer with USB 3.0 Streaming
- Roland PSB-14U
- AC Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Inspired by user feedback on the first version of the VR-50HD, the Roland VR-50HD MK II Multi-Format AV Mixer with USB 3.0 Streaming provides key updates to the already powerful unit that integrates an audio mixer, video switcher, multiviewer touchscreen and USB video/audio streaming into a stand-alone device. This portable live HD production solution combines the functions of a video switcher and an audio mixer, and it is ideal for use at live events, schools, churches, council meetings, and corporate events. The VR-50HD MK II features four video input channels, either SDI, HDMI, RGB/Component, composite, or a combination. It supports SD, HD, and computer-based signals in either NTSC or PAL standards, with selectable frame rates, and will scale input video to match the selected output resolution.
The VR-50HD MK II features four SDI inputs that support SD/HD/3G-SDI signals, two RGB/Component video inputs, two composite video, and four HDMI inputs as well as 12 analog audio input channels. Built into the front of the mixer is a 7" LCD touchscreen multiview display that shows the four input sources as well as displays a red border on the active input source. You can set up and control the unit through the touchscreen interface. The unit has a designated HDMI output that will send the multiview display to an available HDMI monitor. The PGM output is available through SDI/HDMI/ and RGB/Component streams. It is also available via the USB output, which you can bring into an available computer or encoder to stream live. The VR-50HD MK II features two built-in full-resolution, picture-in-picture channels, and you can layer the four inputs to make one composite in addition to the picture-in-picture channels. You can also control select PTZ cameras from the unit.
- AUX output for dedicated record, streaming, or confidence monitor feeds
- Updated user interface for fast, trouble-free operation
- New high-quality audio preamps and converters for crystal-clear sound
- Direct control of select PTZ cameras from JVC and Panasonic over LAN
- Automatic audio mixing and video switching functions to support single operators
12-Input, 4-Channel Multi-Format Video Switcher
If four inputs aren't enough, you can also assign an input to each of the picture-in-picture channels. This allows you four input sources plus two more full-frame sources that you can transition to, for a total of six input sources.
Mix and Match Resolution
- Each input features an individual scaler that scales the resolution to the output format. You cannot mix different frame rates or standards.
- The VR-50HD also allows you to scale the finished output via a menu setting.
Video Transition Effects
Composition: PinP, Chrominance Key, Luminance Key
Others: Output Fade, Output Freeze, User Logo
Channel Effects (common): HPF, Compressor, Noise Gate, 4-Band EQ, Delay
Channel Effects (FX Block): Anti-feedback, Voice changer
Master Effects: 4-Band EQ, Compressor, Limiter, Reverb, 15-Band EQ
Built-In Preview Monitor
- The 12-channel digital audio mixer features twelve inputs that support audio from four microphones, computers, and DVD players. The VR-50HD MK II supports capturing and mixing 3G/HD/SD-SDI/HDMI embedded audio. Built-in delay and equalizer features make possible a broad range of use, from seminars to musical events.
- Using faders 5 through 12, you can switch between line, HDMI, and SDI at any time. Using the "Audio Follow" feature, you can make the audio switch automatically to the active video source.
- Pressing the Select button above a fader displays advanced settings for parametric equalizer, audio delay, reverb and more. The "touch & turn" feature makes parameters easy to change by touching the corresponding knob on the display and turning the physical knob to set the value.
- An audio delay adjustment menu allows you to adjust the audio timing to maintain sync with the picture.
We Also Recommend
Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro (Canon EF) CINECAMPOCHDEF06P
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINIBPR IN STOCK