Roland VR-4HD HD AV Mixer Audio/Video Mixer With USB Streaming
- 6-Input, 4-Channel Video Switcher
- HD, SD, and VESA Resolutions Supported
- HDMI, VGA, Component, & Composite Inputs
- 18-Channel Audio Mixer
In the Box
- Roland VR-4HD HD AV Mixer
- Power Supply
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Combine switching, audio mixing, and USB streaming into a single device, and you get the Roland VR-4HD HD AV Mixer. Four channels of HD video and 8 channels of audio can be mixed down with preview and program (main) video outputs with minimal fuss. Advanced digital processing removes many of the hurdles of a professional A/V setup, and consumer-friendly HDMI, VGA, composite, XLR/TRS, and RCA inputs support readily available video and audio equipment. The USB output lets you take advantage of HD video streaming over the web using popular streaming platforms or advanced multi-source videoconferencing and offers the ability to record straight to your hard drive for distribution.
The interface on the VR-4HD features both tactile controls and a touchscreen for an intuitive and comprehensive control surface where all necessary controls are at the operator's fingertips. Physical faders offer precise audio adjustment, while the built-in multi-view LCD features a touch interface for accessing set-up parameters and adjusting picture-in-picture settings with simple swiping gestures.
Between the intuitive interface, diverse input options, and USB connectivity, the VR-4HD is a versatile tool suitable for a number of applications, such as A/V equipment acquisition for schools, houses of worship, corporate training sessions, live events, and more.
- All-in-one portable production solution
- Easy to use thanks to dedicated hardware controls and audio faders as well as an integrated touch screen preview monitor
- 6-input, 4-Channel Video Switcher
- Supports HDMI, RGB/component, and composite video inputs
- Built-in scaler on CH4
- 18-Channel Digital Audio Mixer with XLR, TRS, and RCA jacks along with embedded audio from HDMI inputs
- Embedding and de-embedding of audio with delay settings
- Auto mixing and Echo Canceling function
- Composition effects including DSK (Downstream Keyer), picture-in-picture, and more
- Built-in touchscreen quad-input multi-viewer with audio metering
- External Multi-View Output through HDMI
- HDCP Support
- USB 3.0 Video/Audio output up to 1080/30p
- Software control using VR-4HD RCS application for Mac and PC
- Tally, GPIO connections
Supports Current and Legacy Video Formats
Both progressive and interlaced signals can be input, allowing for both 1080i and 1080p signals to be used at the same time. Video signals input from a PC are accurately displayed thanks to progressive signal processing. HDCP is supported for input of copy-protected content from devices such as Blu-ray disc players.
Audio Routing and Processing
We Also Recommend
Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro (Canon EF) CINECAMPOCHDEF06P