Roland V-1SDI 4-Channel HD Video Switcher
- 3 x SDI Inputs, 2 x HDMI Inputs
- Internal I to P Processing
- Multiview HDMI Output
- HDCP Compliant
In the Box
- Roland V-1SDI 4-Channel HD Video Switcher
- AC Adapter
- Power Cord
- Cord Hook
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Roland's V-1SDI 4-Channel HD Video Switcher supports HD-only video signals over three of its inputs, and can support SD, HD, and computer video formats up to 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) at 60 Hz on its fourth. It supports progressive and interlaced material, internally converting the interlaced footage to progressive for processing. Featuring a preview, program, and multiview output, you can easily monitor all your inputs at once on the multiview while isolating your preview and program screens.
The HDMI inputs and multiview output are HDCP compliant, while the SDI inputs and SDI preview and program outputs support SMPTE 424M (SMPTE 425M-AB), 292M, and 259M-C. You can control the unit via the built-in RS-232 port, or via a PC using the USB connection. Eight memory functions enable you to recall specific setups, which makes it easier to get up and running when the switcher is shared among different productions. Built-in features include image freeze and output fades.
- Transition: Cut, Mix (Dissolve/Fam/Nam/Mosaic), Wipe (30 types)
- Composition: PiP, Split, Quad, DSK (Luminance key, Chroma key)
- The built-in memory function allows the memorization and convenient recall of panel settings, such as effect assignment to each button. The memory stores up to eight configurations and keeps stored settings, even with the power off
- Freeze video input
- Fade audio output
- Fade video to white or black
We Also Recommend
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINI !IN STOCK!
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINIBPR IN STOCK
Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Full Spectrum IRND Neutral Density Filter W45650IRND