Lowel Prime 400 LED Light (Daylight) PRM-400DA
- 5,600K Daylight Balance
- 50 Degree Beam Angle
- C-clamp and Stand mount
- CRI of 91+
Lowel's Prime 400 LED Light (Daylight) is a 24.9 x 14.9 x 3.5" panel that gives you wrap-around light with a crisp edge and a color balance which blends seamlessly with indoor ambient light. One of the many benefits of using an LED fixture is the absence of heat; the fixture is barely warm to the touch meaning you can squeeze a light in where hot lights just can't go. The low electrical draw means they're cheaper to run, too. And with an average life of 50,000 hours they are virtually maintenance-free. The Prime is 100% dimmable either manually or via remote DMX control and has a 50° flood beam angle.
The Prime comes with a gel frame, safety cable, AC cable and both C-clamp for hanging the light and a stand mount with a 5/8" receiver.
- Daylight (5,600K) color balance with Color Rendering Index of 91+.
- All Prime models auto-set to 90-250V AC
- Quiet fanless operation
- Hanging clamp and stand mount are included
In the Box
- Lowel Prime 400 LED Light (Daylight)
- Gel Frame
- Safety Cable
- 5/8" Stand Mount
- Lowel T1-80 16' Power Cable
- Lowel Cable for Caselite - 10'
- Limited 1-Year Warranty