DBX DriveRack VENU360 Loudspeaker Management System 24-bit A/D & D/A
- 5 x 6 Routing / 3 x 6 Signal Processing
- Enhanced AFS Feedback Elimination
- AutoEQ For Room Equalization
- dbx Compression/Limiting
The DriveRack VENU360 from dbx is a loudspeaker-management processor designed to protect and optimize front-of-the house, stage monitor, delay-fill, and zone loudspeaker systems in clubs, outdoor music events, or houses of worship.
Connect the VENU360 between your mixer and amplifiers/powered speakers, and use it for precise feedback elimination, automatic speaker level and room equalization, crossover-frequency setting, dbx compression/limiting, driver alignment delay, and more.
The unit provides a 5 x 6 routing/mixing matrix (using four AES signals and one analog signal) and a 3 x 6 signal processing chain. The 24-bit A/D and D/A converters with dbx Type IV conversion protect the incoming audio signal from accidental digital clipping at the A/D stage, while the 32-bit floating point, 48 / 96 kHz internal processing produces professional audio quality with high headroom and wide dynamic range.
For easy operation, the Wizard functions guide you through simple, step-by-step processes to help you quickly configure the unit. For more control, you can use the manual mode which lets you customize each parameter separately. A large, bright, LCD display and nine 6-segment signal meters provide easy-to-read visual feedback. Additionally, the free DriveRack VENU360 control application offers network control via the built-in Ethernet port, and is available for iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows-compatible devices.
- Provides a 5 x 6 routing/mixing matrix with a 3 x 6 signal processing chain
- 24-bit A/D & D/A converters with dbx Type IV conversion and 48 / 96 kHz, 32-bit floating-point processing – with sample rate conversion
- Setup Wizard for easy system configuration and Level Assist Wizard for system level balancing
- AutoEQ Wizard for fast & accurate room equalization using 10-band parametric EQ; further user adjustments can be made to bands 11 to 14
- AFS Wizard for easy & accurate feedback suppression
- Support for multi-mono, stereo, LCR, & aux-fed sub input configurations
- Selectable 31-Band graphic EQ or 12-band parametric EQ with narrow notch capabilities for speaker tuning
- Input Delay processing for aligning the sound system of the stage backline, and Fill Delay processing for balcony & tower delays – up to 3000 ms total cascaded delay time (3 x configurable delay modules at 1000 ms each)
- dbx compression with dbx PeakStopPlus output limiters
- Crossover with support for full range up to mono 6-way configurations – selectable crossover filter types & slope rates with adjustable polarity & variable phase control
- Noise Gate to remove unwanted low-level noise in sound system
- Subharmonic Synthesis for deep, punchy bass
- 3 x XLR inputs (selectable between 4 x AES or 3 x analog input channels), and 6 x analog outputs
- Front-panel RTA mic input with 48V phantom power
- Built-in signal generator & RTA for system fine-tuning & troubleshooting
- Large, bright, easy-to-read LCD display and 6-segment signal meters with input clip & output limiter indicators
- 25 x factory / 75 x user presets with various speaker & amplifier tunings included
- Network control via the free VENU360 Control Application for iOS, Android, Mac & Windows-compatible devices
In the Box
- dbx DriveRack VENU360 Loudspeaker Management System
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
We Also Recommend
Behringer X Air XR18 18-Input Digital Mixer for iPad/Android Tablets with Wi-Fi
Neumann TLM 102 Diaphragm Condenser Cardioid Microphone Studio Set (Black | Nickel)