Neumann TLM 107 Multi-Pattern Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Black | Nickel)
- Transformerless Circuitry
- 5 Polar Patterns with Back-Lit Display
- Low Self-Noise
- Withstands High SPL
In the Box
- Neumann TLM 107 Multi-Pattern Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Black or Nickel)
- Neumann SG 2 Stand Mount (Black or Nickel)
- Wooden Box
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The Neumann TLM 107 is a high-quality, flexible large diaphragm condenser microphone with five selectable polar patterns that is designed to accommodate a wide variety of professional studio, broadcast and demanding home recording applications.
The TLM 107 is engineered with a transformerless design that permits a high degree of linearity and a large dynamic range. Featuring selectable omnidirectional, wide angle cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid and figure-8 polar patterns, this microphone is suitable for a wide range of miking techniques and configurations.
The mic also features -6dB and -12dB pads that can be engaged for recording louder sound sources such as brass or guitar amplifiers. Additionally, it has selectable high-pass filters at both 40 Hz and 100 Hz for filtering out unwanted low frequencies to save you time when mixing.
- Low self-noise of 10 dB-A
- Maximum sound pressure level of 141 dB SPL, can be increased to 153 dB SPL with pad
- Low cut and pad are controlled via navigation
- Pad and low cut status displayed by LED
- Illuminated polar pattern display
- Indicator light displays are turned off automatically after 15 seconds
We Also Recommend
Neumann TLM 102 Diaphragm Condenser Cardioid Microphone Studio Set (Black | Nickel)
Neumann TLM 103 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Mono Set, Black | Nickel)