Neumann NU 67 V Power Supply for U67 Microphone
- For U67 Tube Microphone
- Compatible with New and Vintage U 67
- Dual Fuses
- Power Switch and Indicator Lamp
In the Box
- Neumann NU 67 V Power Supply for U67 Microphone
- Power Cable
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The Neumann NU 67 V is a replacement power supply for the U 67 large-diaphragm tube condenser microphone. It is compatible with new and vintage U 67 mics and utilizes a 7-pin XLR jack for connection to your microphone. The 3-pin XLR allows standardized connectivity with microphone preamps, mixing consoles, and audio interfaces.
Dual fuses and auto-switching voltage enable safe and simple operation. The sturdy power switch minimizes accidentally switching off the unit and a large indicator lamp emits a warm glow when the power supply is on.
The NU 67 V ships with a power cable and features a top-mounted carry handle for easy transport.
- Powers a single new or vintage U 67 tube microphone
- Dual slow-blow fuses for protection
- Automatically adapts to local mains voltage
- Redesigned to meet stringent safety standards and accommodate higher filament current of newer premium-grade tubes
- Sturdy power switch and large power indicator lamp
- 7-pin XLR jack for connection to microphone
- 3-pin XLR jack for connection to preamp, mixing console, or audio interface
- Top-mounted carry handle enables easy transport
We Also Recommend
Neumann TLM 102 Diaphragm Condenser Cardioid Microphone Studio Set (Black | Nickel)
Neumann TLM 103 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Mono Set, Black | Nickel)