Lowel DV Creator 44 Kit, TO-83 Hard Case, Analog/Digital Video DV-9023Z
- 1650 Total Watts
- Rifa EX44, Tota-, Omni-, Pro-Lights
- 120V Bulbs, Barndoors
- Gel Frames, Gels
The Lowel DV Creator 44 Kit, TO-83 Case offers four different types of light fixtures for a variety of lighting situations--a softbox light, two focus floods, and one floodlight. Also included are barndoors, stands and a TO-83 Hard Kit Case.
The unique umbrella-like Rifa EX44 16 x 16" softlight allows set-up in 60 seconds or less. Bathe almost anything, from talking heads to table-top stills, in luxurious soft light. Its quick-change power cord easily converts for use with professional battery belts, allowing it to work at 12V, 14V and 30V in addition to 120V and 230V. It's the perfect complement to today's compact, light-sensitive, digital cameras and film stocks.
With its high intensity #2 reflector & prismatic glass, the tiny focusable Pro-light is more efficient than a Fresnel of equal wattage, yet it gives an exquisite even light, with Fresnel-like shadow quality. It can be used as a low-level key or accent light, fill light (with diffusion), or backlight.
The wide focusing range of the Omni-light makes it a flexible key or backlight. Add diffusion or an umbrella, and it's a soft fill source. It's also capable of functioning with a 12-30V DC supply.
Compact, rugged and versatile, the broad-throw Tota-light can be used with its umbrella or gel-frame and diffusion as a soft key, fill, or backlight. With its adjustable reflectors, it can be a smooth and even background light, or, point it at the ceiling to raise the ambient (base) light level of a room. Tota-lights are also widely used for photographic copy work.
Although this kit is supplied for use with 120V AC, it can function with 220-240 and 12-30 DC Voltage, with the appropriate bulbs, adapter plugs or cables, and power supplies (available separately).
- The Rifa EX accepts many different wattages and types of bulbs, when you purchase the appropriate socket adapter, available separately
- Accessory exchange lampheads allow use of daylight fluorescent screw-threaded lamps
- The Pro-light's versatility can be increased by adding a DC adapter cable and swapping its bulb for use as a camera-top fixture
- Use the included light modification devices to alter the color, intensity, quality and shape of the light
- The TO-83 kit case keeps everything, including the light stands, together for storage and transport
In the Box
- Lowel DV Creator 44 Kit, TO-83 Case
- Lowel LC-44EX Rifa-Lite EX44 Softbox Light (120-230 VAC / 12 VDC)
- Lowel ViP Pro-Light (120 VAC / 12 VDC)
- Lowel Omni-Light 500 Watt Focus Flood Light (120-240 VAC / 12-30 VDC)
- Lowel Tota-Light Tungsten Flood Light (120-240 VAC)
- 2 x General Brand FVL Lamp - 200 Watts/120 Volts
- General Brand EMD Lamp - 750 Watts/120 Volts
- General Brand FTK Lamp - 500 Watts/120 Volts
- Lowel Complete Four Leaf Barndoor Set for Pro, i-Light
- Lowel Complete 4-Leaf Barndoor for Omni Light
- 4 x Lowel Uni TO Dual Light Stand (7')
- 2 x Lowel Tota/Omni Gel Frame for 10x12" Gels
- Lowel Tota/Omni Assorted Gels - Set of 5 (10 x 12")
- Lowel IP-L Assorted Gels (5-Pack)
- Lowel Pro/i-light Gel Frame
- 2 x Lowel Flexi-Shaft - Pack of 2 - 16" (40.6cm)
- Lowel Umbrella - Tota-Brella - Silver - 27"
- Lowel Lampak for Tota-Light or Omni-Light
- Lowel Lampak for VP Light
- Lowel TO-83 Case - 29.5 x 13 x 7"
- Two-Year Manufacturer's Warranty