Litepanels Astra 6X Traveler Bi-Color Trio 3-Light Kit w V-Mount Battery Plate
- 3 x Astra 6X Bi-Color LED Panels
- 3 x Nano Light Stand (6.2')
- 3 x V-Mount Battery Brackets
- Variable Color Temperature: 3200-5600K
Ready for the road, the Astra 6X Traveler Bi-Color Trio 3-Light Kit with V-Mount Battery Plates from Litepanels is built around a light source with a high CRI, surface-mount LEDs, and a color temperature that's variable from tungsten to daylight balance. The kit includes 3 Astra 6X fixtures, each with a light stand and a V-mount bracket for optional battery use. A hard, wheeled Pelican case is included for storage and transport.
Litepanels Astra 6X Bi-Color LED Panel
Litepanels continues to expand and enhance their formidable LED line with the Astra 6X Bi-Color LED Panel, which is 6x the brightness of the original Bi-Color 1x1. The technological advancement and enhancement is evident in the high CRI and significantly increased brightness, due to the use of tightly-binned LEDs and fine-tuned TIR (Total Internal Reflection) optics, resulting in a longer throw over a wider field. As in previous versions of the 1x1 form factor, the Astra has variable tungsten to daylight color temperature with negligible color shift, 0-100% dimming.
The Astra's functions may be adjusted locally using the intuitive built-in controls, or operated remotely with one of the optional DMX512 Modules, available in XLR 5-Pin, RJ-45, or Wireless formats. Each module provides Master/Replica configuration for the control of single lights, or multiple light fixtures in a network or daisy chain. In addition, the Astra Bluetooth module provides the same kind of control of single or multiple lights from a portable device, using the free Litepanels Smartlite app download. The accessory modules slide into place on the rear of the Astra panel simply and quickly, with no wiring or complex installation required.
The Astra 6X Bi-Color comes with both US and EU power cables, plus a universal (100-240 VAC) adapter. It also operates on 13-24 VDC batteries by using V-Mount or Gold Mount battery plates, available seperately. The unique curved yoke design features a TVMP connector for hanging or stand mounting the panel almost anywhere, and two additional 1/4"-20 female taps offer alternate mounting points.
- High performance LEDs with custom paired optics
- Higher intensity equals longer throw with wider effective beam spread
Superior Color Reproduction
- High CRI and TLCI color rendition
Efficient Thermal Management
- Ultra-quiet active cooling mode
Smooth Dimming from 0-100%
- No noticeable color shift throughout the entire dimming range
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
DMX512 and Bluetooth Control with Optional Modules
- Control both individual units and groups using the one of the three available, optional DMX512 control modules. DMX512 5-pin XLR, RJ45, and DMX Wireless modules are available, each remotely controls panel brightness, color temperature, and cooling settings
- Optional Bluetooth control module allows individual and group light control from a portable device with the LitePanels SmartLite app, available as a free download
Modern, Modular Fixture Design
- Easily identifiable and ergonomic manual controls for dimming, color, and power status
- Aluminum I-beam core construction to provide maximum durability and superior thermal management
- Aluminum accessory mounting points and lens/filter rails
- End cap exhaust vents angle downward to direct air flow away from the fixture and help prevent foreign material from entering
- Durable, industry standard 3-pin XLR locking power connector
- Optional yoke mounted Gold Mount or V-Mount battery plates
- External power supply
- Field-replaceable fan module
Custom Curved Yoke Design
- Wide, unobstructed tilt range
- Yoke mounted power supply and optional battery plates with dual integrated cable guides
- Removable TVMP connector for flexible mounting options
- Two alternate 1/4"-20 mounting points
Litepanels Nano Light Stand (6.2')
This Litepanels Nano Light Stand (6.2') is perfect for supporting small light fixtures on location. The stand folds down to about 19" (48 cm), which makes it easy to carry and fit into a location case.
Since it has five sections, support strength is maintained as the fixture is raised; most of the column remains inside the main shaft. It has a black anodized finish.
This stand has a 5/8" top stud, topped by a 3/8" thread, which is topped by a removable 1/4"-20 threaded top.
- Quick Set Up
- Standard Top Stud
- Double Braced Leg Base
Litepanels Battery Plate for Astra 1x1 LED Panel (V-Mount)
This Battery Plate from Litepanels allows you to power the Astra 1x1 Bicolor LED panel with a V-mount battery. The plate also includes a D-Tap to 3-pin XLR cable.
Litepanels Trio Travel Case with Cut Foam for 3 Astra Lights (Black)
The Trio Travel Case with Cut Foam from Litepanels is a Pelican iM3075 Storm Trak Case in black, that holds 3 Astra Lights. An injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin, it is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant. It is tough, rugged, lightweight, airtight and watertight. There is a permanently attached Vortex valve that automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case. Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress. The case has unbreakable molded-in hasps that allow the addition of standard size padlocks. Hinges with integrated feet will hold fast under impact, and create a flat surface for upright stability. Three double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core handles, plus a lightweight and retractable telescoping handle, as well as rugged in-line wheels make it easy to transport.
This case has a multilayer cubed foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid.
- Injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant
- Tough, rugged and lightweight
- Airtight and watertight
- Multilayer cubed foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid
- Permanently attached Vortex valve automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case
- Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress
- Two unbreakable molded-in hasps allow the addition of standard size padlocks, offering another measure of security
- Hinges with integrated feet hold fast under impact and create a flat surface for upright stability
- Molded-in stacking ribs provide no-slip stability for multiple case-stacking during storage or transport
- Three double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core carrying handles provides strong, durable comfort
- Lightweight, retractable, telescoping handle locks in place
- Rugged in-line wheels have shielded ball bearings, are composed of a nylon core encased in a polyurethane tread, and are mounted on a solid axle for improved stability and ease of transport
- Meets ATA 300 category 1 standards for transit cases
- Meets FED-STD-101C requirements for drops and vibration (loose cargo)
- Exceeds the specifications listed in MIL-STD-648C for vibration (sweep)
- Meets MIL-STD-810F for immersion and simulated rainfall