Leica APO-Tele-Elmar-S 180mm f/3.5 CS Autofocus Lens 11053 For Camera
The Leica APO-Tele-Elmar-S 180mm f/3.5 CS Lens is a superior-quality telephoto characterized by an extremely wide lens opening to enable portraits with a shallow depth of field. This reference-class lens, with special grades of glass and aspherical surfaces, displays consistently high image performance utilizing an inner focusing system with a floating element.
The APO Tele-Elmar-S 180mm f/3.5 CS is equipped with an integrated Central (leaf) Shutter. Photographers can activate the shutter via the camera's main switch and it enables flash units to be used at a shutter speed of 1/500 second. The shutter also has an electronically-controlled drive guaranteeing reliable, fast exposure times and low energy consumption.
It displays maximum performance across the entire image field at all apertures. With a broad effective range of focus (minimum distance of 5-feet), it is possible to produce images at a 1:7 scale. With its special lens elements, vignetting, distortion and chromatic aberrations have been minimized to such a high degree that images don't require post-production computer enhancement.
The APO-Tele-Elmar-S 180mm f/3.5 CS is equipped with a Leica-designed microprocessor for precise autofocus and iris diaphragm control with silent gearing and it has a focus ring with enough drag to let the user to override the autofocus at any time.
- This lens is designed with special grades of glass and aspherical surfaces.
- S-bayonet mount ensures rapid and precise digital exchange of data and commands between the camera and lens.
- Lens has its own Leica-designed microprocessor for precise autofocus and iris diaphragm control.
- Generous focus ring with just the right amount of drag, letting the photographer override the autofocus at any time.
- The lens is produced to extremely narrow tolerances, with each lens centered by hand, guaranteeing superior quality and optical performance.
- The integrated Central (leaf) Shutter allows flash units to be used at the fastest shutter speed of 1/500 second, giving photographers more options for suppressing unwanted ambient light.
We Also Recommend
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINI !IN STOCK!
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINIBPR IN STOCK
Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Full Spectrum IRND Neutral Density Filter W45650IRND