Ikan E-Image GC102 2-Stage Carbon Fiber Tripod with GH10L Head EG10C2L
- Supports up to 22 Pounds
- 100mm Ball/Bowl
- 3-Section Legs with Mono-Lock Design
- 31 to 67" Tripod Legs Height Range
The E-Image GC102 2-Stage Carbon Fiber Tripod with GH10L Head supports cameras and accessories weighing up to 22 pounds. The head and legs feature a 100mm ball/bowl, which provides a wide support platform. The legs are made from carbon fiber so they are lightweight and corrosion resistant, and they feature three leg sections with mono-lock leg locks. The mono-lock design allows you to lock and unlock all the sections of each leg using only one rotating locking lever. The tripod legs support up to 133 lb of load and are adjustable from 31 to 67". The legs feature spiked feet and come with a ground level and a mid-level spreader, as well as rubber feet to cover the spiked feet.
The GH10L head features a sliding balance plate system for attaching the camera to the head. It provides seven counter balance settings (1 to 7) that help the fluid head support loads up to 22 pounds. With three fluid drag grades plus a zero setting on both pan and tilt, you can adjust the fluid head to suit your shooting style or the needs of the shot. The head features a built in 1/4"-20 accessory socket for available monitor support arms or other accessory items. It includes a padded carry bag with shoulder strap.
- Mono-lock design allows you to lock and unlock the three sections of each leg using only one locking lever. The rotating lever provides a robust clamp mechanism that secures the legs and prevents them from slipping once locked. The single lever on each leg allows you to quickly lock the leg height without having to use two levers, making for a quicker workflow and sparing you from having to bend down to open a bottom leg lock to raise the legs.
- The legs feature spiked feet that provide solid purchase on soft surfaces when not using the included ground level spreader.
- The ground level spreader attaches to the spiked feet for working on delicate or hard surfaces.
- The included mid-level spreader allows you to work on uneven terrain such as stairs or rocks while preventing the legs from flying apart. When using the mid-level spreader, you can use the included rubber feet to protect delicate surfaces from the tripod's foot spikes.
- The head incorporates a push button that illuminates the built-in bubble level. An LR41 push-button battery is included and is easily replaceable.
In the Box
- E-Image GC102 2-Stage Carbon Fiber Tripod with GH10L Head
- E-Image GC102 Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs
- E-Image GH10L 100mm Pro Fluid Video Head
- Mid-Level Spreader
- Set of 3 Tripod Rubber Feet
- Tripod Bag
- LR41 Push-Button Battery
- Limited 1-Year Warranty