Glidecam X-30 Professional Camera Stabilization System With Battery Plate
- For Cameras between 15 and 30 lb
- Dual-Articulating Support Arm
- Quick-Release Camera Plate
- Three-Axis Gimbal
The Glidecam X-30 Professional Camera Stabilization System with V-Mount Battery Plate is an advanced system designed for film and video cameras weighing from 15 to 30 lb. The system incorporates advanced engineering and precision machining.
The X-30 system allows you to walk, run, go up and down stairs, shoot from moving vehicles and travel over uneven terrain without any camera instability or shake. The complete X-30 system is comprised of a Support Arm, a Support Vest, a Support Sled, a Docking Bracket, Arm Post, and Installation Hardware.
The system works by isolating your body's motion from your camera, while your camera is balanced in a relatively motionless and isolated state. The support arm can be boomed up and down, as well as pivoted in and out, and side-to-side. It is the combined low friction booming and pivoting action of the arm that isolates your body’s motions from the camera enabling you to create super smooth moving camera footage.
The system can help you shoot smooth imagery within its weight range, making it suitable for use in competitive production environments.
X-30 Support Arm
- The Dyna-Elastic Dual-Articulating Support Arm incorporates 18 precision radial bearings within its machined T6 aluminum structure. The placement and implementation of these double-shielded bearings produce minimal friction and allow the X-30 Support Arm to pivot and boom smoothly, and with virtually no noise.
- Four Titanium Extension Springs are employed within the Support Arm's hard coated anodized Exo-Skeletal Shells. Utilizing Class Three Levers, the energy of the Extension Springs acts upon internal Fulcrum Points, and provides the Support Arm with its lifting power. The spring tension is field adjustable and allows for varying camera weights. The X-30 Support Arm can hold a total combined Camera and Sled weight up to 50 lb.
- A key design feature of the Support Arm is that it incorporates our Light-Force technology. This literally means that only a "light" force or effort is required by the operator to hold the arm at any given position, or to boom the arm up and down. It is this light-force feature that provides the operator with the optimum amount of camera buoyancy or float.
- Support Arm can be setup and configured so either a left-handed or a right-handed operator can use the system.
- Made in USA
- The sled is designed to hold film and video cameras weighing from 15 to 30 lbs. It incorporates sophisticated engineering and precision machining, making it both lightweight and strong.
- It is comprised of four major components. These are the Camera Balance Platform, the Three-Axis Gimbal, the Dynamic Base Platform and the Telescoping Center Post.
- The Camera Balance Platform (X-Y Head, or Top Stage) incorporates a quick-release, no-tools, drop-in Dovetail Camera Plate that allows you to quickly attach or remove your camera. Ergonomic, fine-tuning, control knobs allow quick and precise adjustment of the Camera Balance Platform's front-to-back and side-to-side movement. These controls allow you to quickly adjust the system's horizontal balance.
- The no-tools Three-Axis Gimbal incorporates several adjustable, axis convergence controls. This allows all three axes to intersect for proper operational alignment. By changing the location of the Gimbal on the Central Post, you can quickly adjust the system's vertical balance. For improved operator control, a very tight knurling has been machined onto the Gimbal Tube.
- The proprietary Dynamic Base Platform is designed to manually expand or contract. This allows you to easily adjust the system's dynamic balance, or to increase or decrease the system's rotational pan inertia. The X-30's Dynamic Base Platform can be set up with up to 3 V-Mount style Batteries with two on the base and one behind the monitor. The X-30 sled also includes a Glidecam 7" HD Monitor.
- The X-30 Sled features a lightweight and rigid no-tools 1.75" diameter, Telescoping Center Post. This allows you to easily adjust the sled's length and the position of the LCD monitor and battery.
X-30 Support Vest
In the Box
- Glidecam X-30 support vest
- Glidecam X-30 support arm
- Glidecam X-30 support sled
- V Lock battery plate
- Docking bracket
- Arm post
We Also Recommend
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINI !IN STOCK!
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINIBPR IN STOCK
Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K CINECAMPOCHDMFT4K