Gefen EXT-USB2.0-LR Cat5 USB 2.0 Range of Extender CAT5 CAT5e CAT6 Cable
- 330' (100m) Range
- USB 2.0 to Cat5
The Gefen EXT-USB2.0-LR Cat5 USB 2.0 Extender is a transmitter and receiver designed to extend the effective range of connecting USB 2.0 devices to a computer or device. The user connects a USB 2.0 compatible unit into the EXT-USB2.0-LR transmitter which then carries the signal over Cat5 (Ethernet) cable to the EXT-USB2.0-LR receiver, which connects it directly to the controller, whether it's a PC, Mac or other capable peripheral. The maximum range of the extender is 330' (100 m), making it incredibly useful for remote access.
- Operate USB 2.0 peripherals up to 330' (100 m) from a computer.
- Supports low (1.1) and high-speed (2.0) USB.
- Uses industry-standard CAT5, CAT5e, or CAT6 cable.
- Supports all major operating systems; Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
- True plug-and-play, 100% hardware solution with no drivers required.
- Operates at full 480 Mbps speed when running in USB 2.0 mode.
- Receiver supports up to (2) USB powered connections at 500mA each.
In the Box
- Gefen EXT-USB2.0-LR Cat5 USB 2.0 Extender
- USB 2.0 Extender Cat5 LR Sender Unit
- USB 2.0 Extender Cat5 LR Receiver Unit
- 5VDC Power Supply
- 6' (1.8m) USB Cable
- User's Manual
- International Plugs
- 1-Year Warranty
We Also Recommend
Gefen EXT-DVI-FM500 Video Console/Extender 1 x 1 WUXGA 5000ft Power Plug Adapter
Gefen EXT-DVI-2-HDSDISSL DVI to SD/HD-SDI Single Link Scaler Box OSD Controller