Blackmagic Design URSA Studio Viewfinder CINEURSANSVF
- For URSA Mini Cameras
- 7" Screen with Removable Hood
- Tension Adjustable Articulating Mount
- Brightness, Contrast, Peaking Control
The URSA Studio Viewfinder from Blackmagic Design is specifically built to provide studio viewfinder functionality to your URSA Mini camera. With a 7" screen, manual control knobs, camera ID/tally light, and a tension adjustable articulating mount, the Studio Viewfinder seamlessly integrates into a studio style workflow for relaxed camera operation at sporting events, concerts, or in the studio. Three manual knobs next to the view screen provide control over brightness, contrast, and peaking without having to dive into the menu system.
A menu button on the left of the LCD screen allows you to quickly navigate the menu system and make adjustments, while three customizable buttons allow you to display a variety of exposure, focus, and framing guides including zoom, zebra, false color, histogram, edge focus detection, custom LUT support, three adjustable frame line overlays, and audio meter display.
7" LCD Viewfinder
Menu and Function Buttons
- Zoom allows you to magnify any portion of the image, useful for checking focus while using the menu knob to select which part of the image is magnified.
- Zebra is a real-time digital exposure tool that indicates when subjects or parts of the frame are outside of the exposure threshold. The zebra pattern will appear on the parts of the image that have reached 100% brightness to warn that the area is overexposed and in danger of clipping.
- The False Color feature provides under/over luminance warning by presenting the image as a series of color values representing exposure.
- Red, Blue, or Green Only mode shows the image as monochrome utilizing only the red, blue, or green color components of the image.
- The Histogram overlay provides a graphic depiction of how many pixels in your image are at each level between black and white. This provides exposure information so you can objectively judge how much of your image is clipping, falling into the shadows, or being captured faithfully.
- The Luminance Waveform provides an objective evaluation of your video signal. It displays the brightness of your image on an IRE scale, allowing you to see if your image will clip and where your black levels are.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design URSA Studio Viewfinder
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
We Also Recommend
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINI !IN STOCK!
Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Studio 2 LCD Monitor SD/HD/3G-SDI HYPERD/ST2
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINIBPR IN STOCK