Blackmagic Design Universal Videohub 72 Rack Frame SDI Interface VHUBUV/72CH
- 72 x 72 Deck Control
- Fully Scalable
- Up to 18 Interface Cards
- Add Crosspoint, Power Card
The Blackmagic Design Universal Videohub 72 is a customizable rack frame that lets you build your own 72 x 72 SDI size router. Only 5RU high and 6" deep, the Videohub 72 is designed to accept a mix of SDI interface, crosspoint, and power supply cards, as your application sees fit. Add up to 18 BNC SDI or optical fiber SDI interfaces along with a single 72 x 72 crosspoint and power card. Other features include a removable fan tray, full auto standard detection, re-clocking, 3Gb/s SDI support, 72 x 72 deck control, and ethernet/serial control.
- Universal Videohub lets you add SDI interface cards and crosspoints for a fully redundant design that keeps working 24/7.
- With no electronic components on the router motherboard, every single part can be replaced simply by hot-plugging cards.
- Cross-points are monitored constantly, and instantly change when a fault is detected!
- Router control software included free for Windows and Mac OS X.
- Firmware upgrade provided via included firmware updater application.
- Redundant power supply options are available, as well as a GPI alarm for connecting external alarms.
- Router connections preserved and restored instantly at power on independently of host computer.
- When you're ready to upgrade, all SDI interface cards, crosspoint and power supply cards can be installed into the larger Universal Videohub 288 chassis.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design Universal Videohub 72 Rack Frame
- Router Control Software
- 3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
We Also Recommend
Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro (Canon EF) CINECAMPOCHDEF06P
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINIBPR IN STOCK