Blackmagic Design Ultimatte 12 Keyer Advanced Compositing Processor ULTMKEY12
- Real-Time Compositing for Live Action
- Use with Broadcast Graphics Virtual Sets
- Advanced Algorithms and Color Science
- Improved Edge Handling, Color Separation
Take your real-time compositing for keying live action video to the next generation with the Ultimatte 12 Keyer Advanced Compositing Processor from Blackmagic Design. Broadcast graphics professionals will appreciate the ability to use virtual sets, advanced algorithms, and color science that provide improved edge handling, color separation, fidelity, and spill suppression. The Ultimatte works in Ultra HD & HD with sub pixel processing for an improved image.
For versatility, the unit has numerous outputs and connections, and is compatible with a wide range of video standards. The software is easily updated with the USB-C connection, and configuration is managed with the Ultimatte's IP address which is set using the set-up utility while connected via USB. The physical size is one rack size unit.
- 4:2:2 Video sampling
- 7x SDI video inputs (plus monitor in), and 9x SDI video outputs
- Tri-Sync or black burst reference input and loop output
- 270mb, 1.5G, 3G, 6G, 12G multi rate support SDI rates
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design Ultimatte 12 Keyer Advanced Compositing Processor
- SD Card with Software and Manual
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
We Also Recommend
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINI !IN STOCK!
Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Studio 2 LCD Monitor SD/HD/3G-SDI HYPERD/ST2
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINIBPR