Blackmagic Design SmartView 4K 2 15.6" DCI Broadcast Monitor (6 RU) SMTV4K12G2
- 15.6" 3840 x 2160 Active-Matrix TFT LCD
- Supports up to DCI 4K60 Video
- 2 x Multi-Rate 12G-SDI Inputs
- 1 x Optical Fiber SDI Socket
The Blackmagic Design SmartView 4K 2 is a professional 15.6" TFT LCD monitor with a native resolution of 3840 x 2160 and two multi-rate 12G-SDI inputs. The inputs automatically switch between SD, HD, and 4K formats, including up to DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 60 fps. An SMPTE-compatible optical fiber socket enables you to add a separate module for SDI fiber input.
The SmartView 4K 2's machined metal frame provides built-in control buttons for access to advanced broadcast features including 3D LUTs, H/V delay, blue channel only, and customizable frame markers. The chassis is rack-mountable (6 RU) and also has VESA mounting holes for installation on articulating arms.
When monitoring SD, 720p, or 1080p SDI sources, the built-in Teranex processor uses Blackmagic's PixelMotion algorithms to automatically deinterlace and scale video up to UHD 4K. This gives users optimum image quality, even when working with lower-resolution images. In addition to the front panel buttons, the monitor can be controlled remotely via the rear Ethernet connection using the downloadable Mac or Windows software, ideal for hard-to-reach setups. With both AC power as well as 12 VDC power inputs, the SmartView 4K is well suited for use in the studio or on the set.
DCI 4K Resolution
Local and Remote Control
3D LUT Support
- Built-in Teranex processor automatically deinterlaces and scales SD and HD video up to UHD resolution for improved quality on lower resolution video inputs
- Machined metal chassis
- 19" rack-mountable; 6 RU
- Both AC and DC power input options
- SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M
- SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 424M Level A and B
- SMPTE 425M, SMPTE 2082
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design SmartView 4K 2 15.6" DCI 4K Broadcast Monitor (6 RU)
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
We Also Recommend
Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro (Canon EF) CINECAMPOCHDEF06P