Blackmagic Design ATEM 1 M/E Production Studio 4K NTSC/PAL/HD SWATEMPSW1ME4K
- Supports NTSC/PAL/HD/UltraHD 4K @ 10-bit
- Supports 4K Resolution Over SDI or HDMI
- 10 x 6G-SDI & 1 x HDMI Inputs (SD/HD/4K)
- Tri-Sync/Blackburst Ref. Sync Input
The Blackmagic ATEM 1 M/E Production Studio 4K is a live event multi camera production switcher with 10 individual Ultra HD inputs built into a 1RU chassis. Supporting NTSC/PAL/HD and Ultra HD video formats, the switcher connects to a wide range of cameras and sources, delivering a single program stream in SD, HD, or Ultra HD video. All this is done live and in real time with no rendering required. The switcher features a reference video input for synchronizing the switcher to other equipment using tri-level or blackburst sync. Each input also features its own frame synchronizer, which allows you to use cameras that do not feature Genlock as well as input video from computer sources.
The switcher provides 8 video outputs that are always active. It features two SDI and one HDMI Program output, both of which deliver SD/HD/Ultra HD, with one aux SD/HD/Ultra HD output that can deliver a clean program feed without any downstream effects. The switcher also features a down-converted HD output for monitoring on an SDI-equipped HD monitor. Multi view monitoring is 1080i only, over dedicated SDI or HDMI output, and multi view allows you to view the program, preview, and eight live sources at the same time. The switcher features built-in luma and chroma keyers for real time effects and composites in Ultra HD, with 10-bit processing. Two downstream keyers allow you to use two graphics/logos/titles/lower thirds from up to twenty stored graphics in a wide variety of formats.
A built-in twelve-channel audio mixer handles the embedded HDMI and SDI audio from the 10 active video inputs as well as audio from the balanced or unbalanced analog audio inputs to provide you flexibility and creative audio options. Audio output is embedded in the SDI and HDMI stream, as well as available via balanced audio outputs. Either a Mac or PC running the included ATEM Software controls the switcher's operation and settings. For those who like the feel of a physical control panel, available ATEM ME 1 and ME 2 Broadcast Panels, connected via the Ethernet port, also control all the features of the switcher. Illuminated front panel buttons allow you to locally select the aux output, while a 2-inch LCD screen built into the front of the unit allows you to see the aux output for instant confirmation of the correct output.
Multi View Monitoring
The ATEM 1 M/E Production Studio 4K switcher features four built-in transitions.
- Cut: ATEM instantly changes from current program source to the preview source precisely at the moment you hit the button. Cuts can be performed by directly selecting sources on the program bus or more commonly by pressing the cut button to transition to the next source lined up on the preview bus.
- Mix: Dissolves from one image to another. You can program a pre-set transition rate, or use the included software control panel or available hardware panels to manually transition from one shot to another.
- Dip: Is similar to the mix/dissolve, except it first it transitions to a color/graphic or video source and then to the next shot.
- Wipe patterns: With 18 built-in wipe patterns, you can create over 100 differnet transitions, and the patterns can be inverted or softened and you can customize the color of the border. You can also insert up to three live video streams into the borders.
Key Frameable Transitions
The built-in DVE allows you to create key frame based DVE moves, flying graphics and animated stingers.
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design ATEM 1 M/E Production Studio 4K
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
We Also Recommend
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINI
Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro (Canon EF) CINECAMPOCHDEF06P
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINIBPR