Azden WLX-PRO+i VHF Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System for Smartphones (169 & 170 MHz)
- For Vlogger, Mobile Journalist
- EX-503 Omnidirectional Lav Mic
- Bodypack Transmitter
- Lightweight Camera-Mount Receiver
In the Box
- Azden WLX-PRO+i VHF Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System for Smartphones (169 & 170 MHz)
- Azden WR-PRO VHF Camera-Mount Wireless Receiver (169 & 170 MHz)
- Azden WLT/PRO VHF Wireless Bodypack Transmitter with Omni Lavalier Mic (169 & 170 MHz)
- Shoemount Adapter
- Earphone Monitor
- Belt Clip
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm Output Cable
- 3.5mm TRRS Adapter Output Cable for Smartphones
- Hook-and-Loop Mounting Tape
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The Azden WLX-PRO+i VHF Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System for Smartphones is a cost-effective audio solution designed to help vloggers and content creators improve the audio quality in smartphone- or tablet-based video productions.
The lightweight, portable WLX-PRO+i includes a bodypack transmitter and an EX-503 lavalier microphone that can be clipped to clothing, close to the speaker's mouth for a rich, present sound—far superior to the sound you get from the phone's built-in mic when shooting video.
The system offers a range of 250' and two selectable VHF frequencies, which provides an option in case of signal interference. The receiver's output plugs right into the headphone jack on your phone or tablet using the supplied cable and adapter. The cable is also compatible with the audio input on DSLR and mirrorless cameras.
The transmitter and receiver each run on a single 9V battery for up to 8 hours. The receiver includes a shoemount along with hook-and-loop tape to mount and fasten it to your camera. It also comes with a headphone jack and earphone for real-time monitoring.
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices equipped with a headphone jack—iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy Tab, and more
- Also compatible with DSLR/mirrorless cameras and recorders equipped with a 3.5mm audio input
- Lav mic features an omnidirectional polar pattern, ensuring that the sound remains consistent, even when the talent's head moves away from the mic
- Up to two wireless mics can be operated simultaneously in the same environment
- The MVT-1 smartphone tripod (available separately) lets you mount the receiver to a smartphone to create a compact and portable rig and can also be used as a tabletop stand or handheld video grip
We Also Recommend
Azden WMS-PRO+i VHF Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System with Handheld Mic for Smartphones (169 & 170 MHz)