Azden WM/T-PRO Handheld Dynamic Cardioid Mic/Transmitter (169 & 170 MHz)
- Frequencies: 169.445 & 170.245 MHz
- Uni-Directional Polar Pattern to Reduce the Chance of Feedback.
- 3-position on, off and "standby" switch.
- 2 switchable frequencies.
In the Box
- Azden WM/T-PRO Handheld Mic/Transmitter
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The WMT-PRO is the same self-contained, handheld microphone as used in the WHX-PRO system, it can also be used with WLX-PRO, WDR-PRO, WR22-PRO receivers. The receiver features a 3-position on, off, and "standby" switch for muting. Choose from 2 frequencies (169.445 & 170.245 MHz) for the cleanest signal.
We Also Recommend
Azden WMS-PRO+i VHF Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System with Handheld Mic for Smartphones (169 & 170 MHz)