Azden i-Coustics HX-Mi TRRS Mic & Headphone Cable for Smartphones & Tablets
- Works with Smartphones and Tablets
- Compatible with Current iPhones & iPads
- Works with Galaxy S and Android Devices
- Compatible with Most Recording Apps
In the Box
- Azden i-Coustics HX-Mi TRRS Mic & Headphone Cable for Smartphones & Tablets
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The i-Coustics HX-Mi TRRS Mic & Headphone Cable for Smartphones & Tablets from Azden is a Y cable designed to make an Azden TRRS microphone compatible with various mobile devices. It can be used by plugging a microphone into the HX-Mi mic input and attaching the cable to the microphone/headphone jack of your device. Plug your headphones into the headphone input of the cable to listen to recordings.
The Y cable works with any device that has a TRRS jack, including iPhone 3, 4 and 5, iPad (3rd generation and newer), Samsung Galaxy S 3, 4 and 5, Galaxy Tab 3, and most Android devices. The headphones typically support playback of recordings and will not work to monitor the mic while recording, unless you use a recording app with that monitoring feature.
Additionally, the i-Coustics HX-Mi TRRS mic & headphone cable is compatible with the following products: Azden WR-PRO, WR32-PRO, 105UPR, 310UDR, 330UPR, SGM-990, SGM-DSLR, SMX-5, SMX-10, SMX-20, FMX-DSLR, FMX-22, FMX-32a, FMX-42, or FMX-42a microphones.
The HX-Mi is compatible with all Azden mixers but will not allow for stereo mixing into your device.
- Makes your microphones and wireless systems work with smartphones and tablets
- Compatible with iPhone 3, 4, 5, iPad (3rd generation and newer), Samsung Galaxy S 3, 4, 5, Galaxy Tab 3 and most Android devices
- Works with most available recording apps
We Also Recommend
Azden WMS-PRO+i VHF Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System with Handheld Mic for Smartphones (169 & 170 MHz)