Azden SMX-10 Directional Stereo Shotgun Microphone for DSLR
- Directional Stereo Shotgun Microphone
- Compatible with Consumer Video Cameras
- Includes SMH-X Universal Shockmount
- Includes Windscreen & Mount
In the Box
- Azden SMX-10 Stereo Microphone
- Azden SMH-X Universal Shockmount for Camera Shoes and Boompoles
- Shoe Mount
- Mic Holder
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
The Azden SMX-10 is a directional stereo microphone for use with standard consumer video cameras. The microphone delivers professional stereo placement and overall audio quality at an affordable price. The SMX-10 measures 6.96" (177mm) in length and includes a windscreen and camera hot shoe mount. The lightweight electret condenser microphone is powered with a single AAA alkaline battery (not included) for up to 400 hours. The coiled cable features a stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS mini connector. Also included is the SMH-X universal shockmount designed to protect the mic from unwanted vibrations when mounted on a camera, tripod, or boompole.
- Accurate stereo capturing while rejecting off-axis noise.
- Powered with an AAA alkaline battery for up to 400 hours (available separately).
- Coiled cable with 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo connector.
- Includes SMH-X universal shockmount for camera shoes and boompoles.
- Includes hot shoe mount and windscreen.
We Also Recommend
Azden WMS-PRO+i VHF Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System with Handheld Mic for Smartphones (169 & 170 MHz)