Azden FMX-42u 4-Channel Microphone Field Mixer with USB Digital Audio Output
- 4 XLR Inputs
- Phantom Power
- Input Limiter
- 2 Balanced Mic/Line XLR Outputs
In the Box
- Azden FMX-42u 4-Channel Microphone Field Mixer with USB Digital Audio Output
- Nylon Carrying Case
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The Azden FMX-42u is a portable 4-channel audio mixer with built-in A/D conversion and audio output via mini-USB for connection to smartphones, tablets, and computers. It is designed for professional and semi-professional field audio capturing.
The FMX-42u also features 4 balanced 3-pin XLR microphone inputs with individually switched +48V phantom power. A pair of balanced XLR outputs provide line or mic level (switchable) signal to cameras, recorders, etc. Additional features include a switchable input limiter to reduce the possibility of overload distortion, Left/Center/Right pan switches on all input channels, and enhanced circuitry for improved signal-to-noise ratio. The FMX-42u can be powered either by 6 AA batteries or an optional 12 VDC external power supply. A ballistic nylon carrying case is included.
The FMX-42u is an affordable field mixing solution for event videos, ENG/EFP applications, documentaries, and more.
- On-board A/D converter and 2-channel mini-USB digital audio output
- Mini-USB output connects to computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Simultaneous use of both outputs allows the analog signal to be sent to the camera while a backup digital signal can be sent to a smartphone or tablet or computer via mini-USB
- 4 balanced XLR line/mic inputs and pan controls
- Switchable 48V phantom power and limiting
- Professional-quality VU meters
- 2 balanced XLR outputs (line/mic switchable)
- Stereo mini-jack output for DV cameras
- 6 x AA battery powered
- Optional A/C adapter (sold separately)
We Also Recommend
Azden WMS-PRO+i VHF Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System with Handheld Mic for Smartphones (169 & 170 MHz)