Audio-Technica ATW-3211 3000 Series Bodypack Wireless Microphone System with No Mic (EE1: 530 to 590 MHz)
The Audio-Technica ATW-3211EE1 3000 Series Fourth Generation is a frequency-agile, true diversity UHF wireless microphone system engineered to give users the power and flexibility to operate within the congested UHF spectrum. The system includes an ATW-R3210 receiver and an ATW-T3201 bodypack transmitter, and is designed to provide intelligible, natural audio while minimizing potential interference, for stage, television, lecture, event presentation, or house of worship applications.
Operating in the EE1: 530.000 to 589.975 MHz band with 2400 frequencies and a range up to 328', the 3000 Series Fourth Generation system offers a 60 MHz tuning range, which is more than twice that offered by the previous versions. Frequencies can be easily scanned and selected on the receiver, and then synced with the transmitter via IR sync functionality. In case of interference, the Multifunction button on the transmitter lets you quickly switch to a backup frequency so you can keep working with minimal interruption.
The ATW-R3210 receiver is equipped with two flexible antennas, a balanced XLR output, and an unbalanced 1/4" output. The ATW-T3201 bodypack transmitter is powered via two AA batteries and features a rugged metal housing with a cH-style screw-down 4-pin connector for secure connection to a microphone or cable with a cH-style connector.
The ATW-3211EE1 ships with an AC adapter and rackmount adapters for the receiver.
- Fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless system gives users the power and flexibility to operate within the congested UHF spectrum
- Includes ATW-R3210 receiver and ATW-T3201 bodypack transmitter
- Wide 60 MHz UHF tuning bandwidth for maximum versatility—Band EE1: 530.000 to 589.975 MHz (2400 frequencies)
- True diversity operation reduces dropouts
- 328' operating range
- Multifunction button on bodypack transmitter can be used to switch to a backup frequency (on both transmitter and receiver) should interference be encountered
- Auto Squelch feature automatically adjusts squelch setting to maximize range while minimizing potential interference
- Frequency scan and IR sync functionality for ease of setup
- Dual-mode receiver display can switch between standard view or a performance view that highlights key metering
- Transmitter and receiver include OLED screens for optimal readout of key settings and alerts
- Rugged cH-style connector on bodypack transmitter provides secure connection to mic and cables with cH-style screw-down 4-pin connector
- Bodypack transmitter features tactile mute toggle switch (defeatable) for physical confirmation of mute status when transmitter display is not visible
- Transmitter with rugged, metal housing is powered via two AA batteries
- Charging terminals on transmitter work with ATW-CHG3 and ATW-CHG3N (both available separately) smart charging docks to recharge NiMH batteries (available separately)
- Antenna power available for powered antennas (available separately) and other in-line RF devices
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- XLR balanced and 1/4" unbalanced audio output jacks
In the Box
- Audio-Technica ATW-3211 3000 Series Bodypack Wireless Microphone System with No Mic (EE1: 530 to 590 MHz)
- Audio-Technica ATW-R3210 3000 Series Wireless Receiver (EE1: 530 to 590 MHz)
- Audio-Technica ATW-T3201 3000 Series Bodypack Transmitter (EE1: 530 to 590 MHz)
- 2 x Flexible Antennas
- AC Power Adapter
- Rackmounting Kit
- Audio-Technica AT8631 Joining Plate for Two Wireless Receivers
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
We Also Recommend
Audio Technica AT4050 Multi Pattern Condenser Cardioid Microphone 4050 AT