Astera FP-3 Hyperion LED Tube + Charger + Accessory Kit
- 1 x Hyperion 22.7" RGB Tube
- 2 x Metal Holders, 2 x Eyebolts
- Astera Foldable Stand
- Astera FP3-CHR Charger
- Length: 66.4", Diameter: 1.6"
- Variable White Light: 1750 to 20,000K
- CRI/TLCI Ratings: 96/96
In the Box
- Astera Hyperion LED Tube
- Limited 90-Day Warranty
- Astera TitanTube Single Unit Accessory Kit
- Astera Foldable Stand for LED Tube Lights
- 2 x Astera M5 Eyebolt for Ax1 Pixel, Helios, Titan and Hyperion Tubes (Pair)
- 2 x Astera Metal Holder for Mounting Tubes
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
- Astera FP3-CHR Charger
*Astera ART7 AsteraBox CRMX is needed to control TitanTube with the Astera App.
*This set includes individual charger.
With an omni-directional 180° beam spread, the Astera Hyperion LED Tube is ideal for creating a soft direct light on your subject, for use as an accent light, or as a design element on location or on set. Suitable for cine, theatrical, and event productions, the wireless tube is powered by an integrated LG Chem li-ion battery that will give you two hours of runtime on a three-hour charge. The light features 32 LED emitters in a 64.6" long tube that you can mount into a set, onto a stand, hang from a grid, or even hold in your bare hand. The Hyperion has an impressive CRI/TLCI rating of 96/96 indicating high accuracy in the rendition of color. The Hyperion also uses RGB, Mint, and Amber LEDs and Hue, Saturation, and Intensity control to access literally millions of custom colors.
Color and control are at the heart of the Hyperion's design. The tube has an expansive white-light range of 1750 to 20,000 to seamlessly blend into any ambient light situation, or just to exercise creative expression. You can make these adjustments locally on the fixture or there are several ways to do it remotely. Most familiar is from a console with the Hyperion wired to it. Wireless DMX, CRMX, and other types of units can adjust functions at distances up to 990'. There's also an AsteraApp that lets you control the light via Bluetooth, and IR control via an optional remote.
*The Hyperion ships with a power supply.
- You can use the Astera infrared remote control (not included) by simply pointing it at individual lights to set the desired effect
- The downloadable AsteraApp is an efficient way to quickly create a customized lightshow using your smart device. It can group several lights together, address individual lights or groups of lights, and send complex effects with a user-defined color palette to all lights in range
- The light can also be controlled by CRMX (wireless DMX), as the built-in receiver is compatible with all LumenRadio CRMX transmitters as well as W-DMX G2, G3, G4, and G4S transmitters
- 865 to 870 MHz
- 902 to 928 MHz
- 2.4 GHz
Scheduled Stand-By Mode
Dynamic Power Boost
The AsteraApp is packed with many additional items and new features are frequently added via software updates.
We Also Recommend
ASTERA FP1 Titan Tube RGBAW Battery-Powered LED Tube Light + Charger FP1-CHR
Astera Pixel Tube AX1 1m Wireless 28W LED Light 16-Pixel Segments IP65 PixelTube