Astera FP-2 Helios Tube RGB Light Kit + Charger + Accessory Kit
- 1 x Helios 22.7" RGB Tube
- 2 x Metal Holders, 2 x Eyebolts
- Astera Foldable Stand
- Astera FP1-CHR Charger
- Variable White Light: 1750 to 20,000K
- CRI/TLCI Ratings: 96/96
In the Box
- Astera Helios Tube RGB LED Light
- Limited 90-Day Warranty
- Astera TitanTube Single Unit Accessory Kit
- Astera Foldable Stand for LED Tube Lights
- 2 x Astera M5 Eyebolt for Ax1 Pixel, Helios, Titan and Hyperion Tubes (Pair)
- 2 x Astera Metal Holder for Mounting Tubes
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
- Astera FP1-CHR Charger
*Astera ART7 AsteraBox CRMX is needed to control TitanTube with the Astera App.
*This set includes individual charger.
The kit includes a Helios 22.7" RGB tube, a floor-mounted stand to allow the tube to be positioned vertically, two eyebolts to hang the light with wire or cable, and two metal holders to secure the tube to a truss section. An AC adapter is included with the kit.
Astera Helios Tube RGB LED Light
With a wide 120° beam spread, the Astera Helios Tube RGB LED Light is ideal for creating a soft direct light on your subject, for use as an accent light, or as a design element on location or on set. Suitable for cine, theatrical, and event productions, the wireless tube is powered by an integrated LG Chem li-ion battery that will give you 20 hours of runtime on a three-hour charge. The light features 8 LED emitters in a 22.7" long tube that you can mount into a set, onto a stand, or hang from a grid, or even hold in your bare hand. The Hyperion has an impressive CRI/TLCI rating of 96/96 indicating high accuracy in the rendition of color. The Helios also uses RGB, Mint, and Amber LEDs and Hue, Saturation, and Intensity control to access literally millions of custom colors.
Color and control are at the heart of the Hyperion's design. The tube has an expansive white-light range of 1750 to 20,000 to seamlessly blend into any ambient light situation, or just to exercise creative expression. You can make these adjustments locally on the fixture or there are several ways to do it remotely. Most familiar is from a console with the Helios wired to it. Wireless DMX, CRMX, and other types of units can adjust functions at distances up to 990'. There's also an AsteraApp that lets you control the light via Bluetooth, and IR control via an optional remote.
The Helios Tube ships without a power supply. Choose an optional AC Adapter/Charger or a PowerBox.
- You can use the Astera infrared remote control (not included) by simply pointing it at individual lights to set the desired effect
- The downloadable AsteraApp is an efficient way to quickly create a customized lightshow using your smart device. It can group several lights together, address individual lights or groups of lights, and send complex effects with a user-defined color palette to all lights in range
- The light can also be controlled by CRMX (wireless DMX), as the built-in receiver is compatible with all LumenRadio CRMX transmitters
- 865 to 870 MHz
- 902 to 928 MHz
- 2.4 GHz
Scheduled Standby Mode
Dynamic Power Boost
Astera TitanTube Single Unit Accessory Kit
The TitanTube Single Unit Accessory Kit from Astera offers mounting options for the tube The kit includes a folding floor stand to hold the tube vertically, two Eyebolts for suspending the tube with wire or cable, and two Metal Holders for securing the tube to a truss section.
We Also Recommend
Astera FP1-SET Titan Tube LED Light Set with Charging Case
Astera AX1-SET PixelTube Set of 8 AX1 with Charging Case
AsteraBox ART7 CRMX Wireless Transmitter Box
ASTERA FP1 Titan Tube RGBAW Battery-Powered LED Tube Light + Charger FP1-CHR