Ashly nX Series 2-Channel Multi-Mode Power Amplifier (150W) NX1502
The nX Series 2-Channel Multi-Mode Power Amplifier from Ashly is capable of driving 2, 4, and 8 ohms loads at full power and offers a maximum rated output power of 150W per channel at 25V, 70V, and 100V modes. It features a universal switch-mode power supply with PFC (Power Factor Correction) that operates from 70 to 270 VAC. The multi-mode output capability allows each individual amplifier output channel to be set for low-impedance (2, 4, and 8 Ohms) or constant voltage (25, 70, or 100V) operation using DIP switches.
The amplifier has power-saving Ashly EMS (Energy Management System) that provides an automatic sleep-mode drawing less than 1W. It is suitable for live sound and fixed installation sound systems in stadiums, arenas, performance venues, places of worship, and convention centers.
- Utilizes Class-D switching amplifier technology
- Selectable 80 Hz second-order Hi-pass filter, limiter, and input gain per channel
- Remote DC level control per channel
- Extensive protection circuitry, continuously variable cooling fan
- Euroblock input and loudspeaker connectors
- Detachable AC mains line-cord connector
- CE, FCC, RoHS certified
In the Box
- Ashly nX Series 2-Channel Multi-Mode Power Amplifier (150W)
- Limited 5-Year Warranty
We Also Recommend
Ashly MX406 Six Channel Rackmountable Stereo Line and Microphone Mixer with Switchable Pad, 48V Phantom Power and Input Sensitivity Per Channel MX-406
Ashly nXe8002bd 2x 800 Watts/2 Ohms Network Power Amplifier with OPDante Cards