ARRI True Blue D5 HMI 575W Fresnel Head Only or Ballast Kit
- Cross-Cooling System
- Easy Maintenance
- Adjustable accessory brackets
- Barndoor Safety Catch
- Lightweight sliding stirrup
- Fast operation top latch
- Tilt lock with disc brake
- Stainless steel lens protection
- Robust True Blue barndoors
- High efficiency, wide-angle lenses
- Robust Location Top Latch
- IP Rating IP23
- Corrosion-resistant aluminium construction
- Extremely even light distribution
In the Box
|Fixture Only||Light & Ballast Kit||Light & ALF Ballast Kit|
ARRI True Blue D5 HMI 575W Fresnel Head
Part of Arri's True Blue series, the D5 HMI 575W Fresnel Head stays true to its Arri roots with its compact size, while reducing weight and maximizing light output. True Blue heads also feature a new cross-cooling system--lamp housing temp is reduced 25%; lens temp, 17%. A redesigned stirrup and improved tilt lock make using Chimera or similar light modifiers a breeze.
- New cross-cooling system reduces lamp housing and lens temperature
- Reduced weight
- Redesigned stirrup and improved tilt lock for ease of using light modifiers
ARRI 575/1200W Electronic Ballast for HMI Lights
The 575/1200W Electronic Ballast from Arri is a multi-voltage, dual-power electronic ballast for Arri HMI lights. It features ALF (Automatic Line Filtering), which reduces noise, and lessens color shift, when dimming the fixture. It has an integral DMX-50 protocol, for use with appropriate control boards and dimmer packs.
ARRI Head to Ballast Cable 575/1200/1800W - 50'
This is an ARRI Head to Ballast Cable. The 50' (15.2 m) long cable is compatible with 575, 1200 and 1800W heads such as the ARRISUN 5, 12 Plus, 18, and 40/25 heads. It's also compatible with the ARRIMAX M18, the ARRI X X5 and X12, D5 and D12 Fresnels and the Compact 575 and 1200 heads.
ARRI 4-Leaf Barndoor Set for ARRI T1 Fresnel
This is an ARRI 4-Leaf Barndoor Set that fits the T1 Location Frensel. Barndoors attach to the front of a light and are used to restrict light from areas of a set. ARRI barndoors are heat resistant and rotatable.
ARRI Filter Frame for 1K Fresnel, Compact HMI 575W
Arri Filter Frames are circular and heat resistant. Filters can be cut and sandwiched into them, and they slide into lamphead accessory holders. Sizes are a little bit larger than the fresnels.
ARRI EB MAX 1.8 High Speed Electronic Ballast with AFL, CCL, DMX, and AutoScan (US)
Optimized for ARRI's M8 and M18 as well as the True Blue D5 and D12 HMI lampheads, this EB MAX 1.8 High Speed Electronic Ballast will safely power up your fixture while also providing plenty of advanced features to improve performance. It works with lampheads ranging from 575W up to 1800W and offers AutoScan for optimizing light quality, even when working at frequencies up to 1200 Hz. Other built-in features include an Active Line Filter and Compensation of Cable Losses, ensuring light quality is consistent and that the power supplied is appropriate, even over longer distances. DMX control is provided as well, allowing from dimming from 50-100%, on/off controls, and the ability to adjust the operation mode and frequency. Additionally, it has a low frequency setting for minimizing noise and an array of LED status indicators for quickly viewing settings.
- Optimized for M-series M7 and M18 or the True Blue D5 and D12, this high-speed ballast will provide power and advanced features to various lampheads, including 575, 800, 1200, and 1800W lamps.
- AutoScan uses fully automatic scans of the lamp frequency to select and set the frequency for the ballast. These settings are constantly monitored and adjusted as required to provide a high-level of consistency at frequencies up to 1200 Hz. Manual frequency control is available as well as an AutoMan setting that permits manual frequency settings with automatic frequency control.
- Active Line Filter (ALF) improves the power factor of the ballast, improving overall efficiency of the system.
- Compensation of Cable Losses (CCL) adjusts power based on the cable length, ensuring power levels are maintained even when longer cables are used. This is available up to 164' with 120 VAC environments and 328' with 230 VAC environments.
- DMX512 is supported with 5-pin XLR input and output available for connecting to your system. Three channels are available and users can then set dimming from 50-100%, turn on/off the fixture, select between the various modes (Low Noise, Standard, AutoScan, AutoMan, and Manual), and set the high-speed frequency of 300 or 1000 Hz.
- High-speed frequency ranges can be set to 300 Hz, which covers 270-360 Hz, and 1000 Hz, which covers 900-1200 Hz.
- Ignition supports cold start and hot restrike.
- The ballast has automatic detection of the lamp wattage and lamphead.
- A display can be used to see the DMX channel and lamp frequency, while LED status indicator lights are present for remote operation, successful ignition, overtemperature, protective earth, and lamp type.
We Also Recommend
ARRI SkyPanel S60-C | S60-RP LED Softlight | Tungsten | Daylight (Blue/Silver, Manual/Pole Operated, Edison | Schuko | Bare Ends)
ARRI M40 HMI Head Only Or 2.5/4kW Ballast Kit L1.37400.B L0.0006580 L0.0006581