AIDA Imaging HDMI to Genlock SDI/HDMI Converter
- HDMI up to 1080p60 full HD Resolution Input.
- Simultaneous SDI and HDMI Loop Output.
- Highly compatible with Tri Level reference input SMPTE 292M & 424M Compliant and multi-video format including 59.94Hz.
- SMPTE 352M Ancillary Data supported.
- Embedded audio pass through via SDI & HDMI.
- Adjustable V-sync & H-sync phases.
- Divisional picture comparison.
- Built in Pattern Generator.
- Built in LCD menu screen.
- Built in menu control button.
- Versatile, compact, and rugged design.
The GCON-HDMI supports 1080p resolution up to 60 fps, converting HDMI sources to Genlock SDI/3G-SDI and HDMI with zero latency. While keeping the integrity of the original source feed intact, the featured Genlock Tri-Level Sync makes synchronization with other system components possible for seamless vertical interval switching between sources. The GCON-HDMI supports ancillary data in SMPTE 352 payload ID and audio and relays it through its SDI output as well. Its rugged and portable design makes GCON-SDI a perfect camera sidekick to where it’s needed most.