Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Gold Diffusion/FX 1/2 Filter 4565GDFX12
- Please specify density and e-mail us to check availability of density needed before ordering
- If an order is placed without checking stock for density first, there may be a delay in order fulfillment.
- Diffusion Filter Creates Glow Effect
- Softens Skin and Blemishes
- Gold Tint for Additional Warmth
- Slight Reduction in Contrast
In the Box
- Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Gold Diffusion/FX 1/2 Filter
- Limited 10-Year Warranty
The Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Gold Diffusion/FX 1/2 Filter diffuses strong light entering the lens and produces a glowing effect. While the resulting image appears softer and ethereal, there is little loss of clarity or detail. This filter works by diffusing the light entering the lens with small aberrations; by spreading the light more evenly, a soft glow is created rather than the sharp, well-defined image when shooting without a filter. In addition to the diffusion provided, a gold tint is also added to the image giving more warmth and helping to balance skin tones. The 1/2 density provides more softening than the 1/4, but less than the 1.
Tiffen filters are made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch. This filter measures 4 x 5.65" / 101.6 x 143.5mm.
- Diffuser filter provides an ethereal quality to photographs, resulting in a dream-like atmosphere.
- Soft image quality does not detract from the overall detail of the image.
- Light entering the lens is diffused by small aberrations, creating a soft glow rather than the sharp, well-defined image when shooting without a filter.
- Gold tint provides additional warmth and helps to balance skin tones.
We Also Recommend
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINI
Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Glimmerglass Filter Multiple Densities Available (1/16 - 5)
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro HDMI Live Stream Switcher SWATEMMINIBPR
Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Water White Glass NATural IRND Filter W45650NATND