Shure KSM353/ED Premier Bi-Directional Ribbon Microphone
- Pristine Audio Quality
- Bi-Directional Polar Pattern
- Proprietary Roswellite Ribbon
- Custom Ribbon-Motor Assembly
In the Box
- Shure KSM353/ED Premier Bi-Directional Ribbon Microphone
- Aluminum Flight Case
- Shure A300SM ShureLock Wire Rope Shock Mount for KSM353/ED Microphone
- Shure A353VB Velveteen Pouch for KSM353 and KSM353/ED Ribbon Microphones
- Shure Polishing Cloth For KSM Microphones
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The KSM353/ED from Shure is a superior ribbon microphone designed for high-quality reproduction in the studio or concert hall. The mic is hand-assembled in the United States, and features the build quality that Shure mics are renowned for.
Shure outfitted the KSM353/ED with its proprietary Roswellite ribbon material, which has more strength and resilience than a conventional foil ribbon. The mic is also equipped with a custom ribbon-motor assembly, which helps tailor bass response and improve presence. A custom-wound double-shielded, full-size transformer keeps signal loss at a minimum and increases output.
The KSM353/ED's bi-directional polar pattern delivers totally symmetrical audio and superior off-axis rejection. Shure recommends using mic preamps with impedances of at least 1 kOhm to get optimal low-end and midrange performance. The mic offers a low noise floor, and an output level that's on par with moving-coil microphones.
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier, completely symmetrical audio with superior off-axis rejection
- Revolutionary Roswellite proprietary ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons with high-tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs
- Patented custom ribbon motor assembly tailors bass response without attenuating the overall output for full low and mid ranges, and superior upper range presence from a rising frequency response
- Double-shielded matched full-sized transformer minimizes signal loss and maximizes output while reducing magnetic and RF interference from 90-degree placement, offset relative to the ribbon
- 146 dB SPL across 30 - 15,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic instruments, and concert halls
- Legendary Shure quality and superior construction from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold, and aluminum materials, and housed in a pure stainless steel casing
We Also Recommend
Neumann TLM 102 Diaphragm Condenser Cardioid Microphone Studio Set (Black | Nickel)