Shure GLXD24/B87A Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone System with Beta 87A Capsule (2.4 GHz)
- For Presenters and Performers
- Beta 87A Supercardioid Mic/Transmitter
- True Diversity Tabletop Receiver
- 16-Hour SB902 Rechargeable Battery
In the Box
- Shure GLXD24/B87A Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone System with Beta 87A Capsule (2.4 GHz)
- Shure GLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver (2.4 GHz)
- Shure GLXD2/B87 Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter with Beta 87A Capsule (2.4 GHz)
- Swivel Adapter Mic Clip
- Shure SB902 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- USB Charging Cable
- Shure PS43US 15-VDC Power Supply for Shure Wireless Receivers
- Carrying Case
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The Shure GLXD24/B87A digital wireless handheld microphone system features a compact and lightweight GLXD4 tabletop receiver with fixed antennas, ideal for portable use in educational facilities, conference rooms, houses of worship, and small to mid-sized venues.
The GLXD24/B87A is configured with a handheld transmitter equipped with an integrated Beta 87A condenser capsule. The supercardioid pickup pattern focuses on the voice, helping to reduce feedback on loud stages. The mic delivers natural vocal reproduction for vocalists, presenters, clergy, and performers.
The GLXD24/B87A combines digital audio clarity with reliable wireless performance, automatic frequency management, and intelligent battery rechargeability in a system that's convenient to travel with, simple to operate, and ready to go at the push of a button. You can run up to four mics simultaneously in typical settings and up to 8 mics under controlled Wi-Fi conditions.
The transmitter provides up to 16 hours of operation on an SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a transmission range up to 200'.
Digital Audio Clarity for Vocal and Speech Applications
- The system transmits audio with a flat, 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and 120 dB of dynamic range, leaving the sound of your mic unaffected by the wireless components.
Beta 87A Supercardioid Mic Capsule
- The Beta 87A condenser capsule handles SPL levels up to 140 dB and offers a smooth frequency response with a gradual presence rise and controlled proximity effect tailored for vocals. Its supercardioid pickup pattern helps isolate the voice from unwanted background noise.
Fast to Set Up and Simple to Operate
- Press one button on the receiver and one on the transmitter, and the system is ready to operate.
- When you power up the receiver, it automatically searches for the cleanest available frequency, avoiding time-consuming frequency setup.
- If RF interference occurs, the receiver and transmitter automatically jump to a new clear frequency, with no interruption of the audio signal.
- The front-panel display lets you see the channel you're operating, a level meter, and the remaining battery life of the transmitter.
- The transmitter's gain can be wirelessly adjusted right from the receiver's front panel to optimize the audio signal.
- Automatic transmitter power-off function conserves battery life when transmitter is not in use.
Lightweight GLXD2 Handheld Transmitter
- The durable GLXD2 handheld transmitter is comfortable to hold with an ergonomic design and a lightweight plastic construction.
- An easily accessible power switch lets you turn the transmitter on and off.
- A red LED indicates low remaining battery life.
Reliable Wireless Performance
- True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receiver modules work together to reduce RF signal dropouts.
- The GLX-D operates in the globally unlicensed 2.4 GHz spectrum, free from TV-channel interference (for optimal results, use of the system is recommended in environments with limited Wi-Fi traffic).
Intelligent Battery Rechargeability for Uninterrupted Performance
- The GLXD2 handheld transmitter runs on an intelligent SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included).
- The battery provides up to 16 hours of continuous use on a full charge.
- The SB902 battery can be recharged in the GLXD4 receiver's internal charging bay (located on the front panel). The charging bay can also be used to recharge a spare battery while the transmitter is in use.
- Alternately, the SB902 can be recharged while in the bodypack transmitter with the included USB charging cable.
- Just a 15-minute quick charge provides 1.5 hours of use.
- One SB902 battery provides up to 10,000 hours of regular use, equivalent to 2500 alkaline batteries.
- The SB902's remaining battery life can be metered in hours and minutes from the receiver's front panel.
Add Functionality to Your System
- The WL185 cardioid lavalier mic offers a narrower, feedback-resistant pickup pattern for louder events.
- The WL93 omnidirectional lavalier mic offers consistent pickup even when the performer turns away from the mic.
- The PGA31 is a comfortable headset microphone for lectures and presentations.
- The SM31FH is a rugged, moisture-repelling headset microphone designed to stay secure and comfortable during active performances.
- The GLXD2 handheld transmitter is available with a variety of mic capsules for presenters and performers who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone—including SM58, SM86, and Beta 58A capsules.
- The WA302 guitar cable lets you connect the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
- The WB98H/C flexible gooseneck instrument microphone attaches to brass, woodwind, and percussion instruments.
We Also Recommend
Behringer X Air XR18 18-Input Digital Mixer for iPad/Android Tablets with Wi-Fi
Neumann TLM 102 Diaphragm Condenser Cardioid Microphone Studio Set (Black | Nickel)