Sennheiser SK 5212-II Miniature Wireless Bodypack Transmitter L-US: 470-608 MHz
- For 3000/5000 Series Receivers
- Use with Lav/Headset Mic or Instrument
- 3-Pin LEMO-Type Connector
- 138 MHz Tuning Bandwidth
In the Box
- Sennheiser SK 5212-II Miniature Wireless Bodypack Transmitter (L-US: 470 to 608 MHz)
- Belt Clip
- AA Battery
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The Sennheiser SK 5212-II is a professional miniature wireless bodypack transmitter for use with the 3000/5000 Series EM 3732 wireless receiver, as part of a high-reliability wireless system. With its compact and rugged metal housing, the transmitter is inconspicuous and comfortable to wear, making it widely popular with Broadway theaters, broadcast networks, and corporate installations.
The SK 5212-II is compatible with microphones for every application including the MKE 1, MKE2, MKE Essential, and MKE 40 Sennheiser lavalier mics, as well as the HSP 2, HSP 4, HSP Essential, and SL Headmic 1-4 Sennheiser headsets mics.
- EM 3732-II, EM 3732 COM-II, EM 3731-II
- EM 3732, EM 3732 COM, EM 3731
- EK 6042, EM 1046
- EK 3041, EK 3241
- EM 3532, EM 3031, EM 3032
Professional Performance for Demanding Environments
- The HiDyn plus compander system optimizes attack and decay time, exhibiting a signal-to-noise ratio of 110 dB(A) and delivering accurate audio with a flat 60 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response.
Extended Tuning Bandwidth
- The extended 138 MHz switching bandwidth provides extra flexibility to find more available channels in challenging RF environments.
Low Intermodulation Mode (LoI)
- The Low Intermodulation mode increases interference immunity, especially useful for productions requiring a high channel count.
Adjustable RF Output Power
- The transmission power can be adjusted to increase either the transmitter's range or extend battery duration—50mW (PWR.HI), 10 mW (PWR.LO), and 10 mW (PWR.Lol).
- The RF output power remains constant until the battery is fully discharged.
Robust Housing for the Toughest Uses
- The compact, diecast metal housing is built to withstand the rigors of the most intense performances.
- The LEMO-type mic input is moisture- and ingress-resistant.
Long Running Time
- One AA battery gives you a minimum of 5.5 hours of operation.
- The battery status is displayed on the transmitter as well as on the receiver for remote battery-life monitoring.
Fast Operation for Fast-Paced Productions
- The menu-driven user interface with a jog dial and a backlit LCD is remarkably simple and intuitive.
- The unit quickly syncs with the wireless receiver via infrared.
- A fixed frequency bank with up to 59 factory-preset channels and a variable bank with 20 freely tunable channels allow you to quickly deploy intermodulation-free frequencies in multi-channel applications.
- Adjust the mic sensitivity in 1 dB steps from -30 dB to +40 dB for use in quiet interview situations or with powerful singing voices in musicals.
- A low-cut filter at 120 Hz reduces unwanted low-frequency noise such as wind and handling noise.
- Automatic lock mode prevents accidental or unauthorized setting changes during events.
We Also Recommend
Neumann TLM 102 Diaphragm Condenser Cardioid Microphone Studio Set (Black | Nickel)