PreSonus ULT18 Active Sound-Reinforcement Subwoofer ULT18
- For Mobile & Permanent Installations
- 18-Inch Low-Frequency Driver
- Direct Radiating Acoustic Port
- 2000W of Class-D Power
In the Box
- PreSonus ULT18 Active Sound-Reinforcement Subwoofer
- Limited 6-Year Warranty
The ULT18 Active Sound-Reinforcement Subwoofer from PreSonus is an 18" custom woofer with a 4" voice coil driven by 2000W of Class-D power in a direct-radiating ported enclosure. Designed to complement any full-range PA loudspeaker, it can be used to deliver low-frequency performance in sound-reinforcement applications for live stage, theater, clubs, and more.
The speaker inputs feature two combo XLR-1/4" connectors with direct outputs and polarity invert. The subwoofer's low-frequency transducer and voice coil provide 7mm of driver travel before reaching over-excursion. This allows it to push more air and bring more thump. In addition, a built-in variable low-pass filter lets you dial in the upper-frequency limit.
Designed with M10 fly points, ground-stacking provisions, castor provisions, and a defeatable front-panel LED, the ULT18 active subwoofer is a suitable choice for both mobile or install applications.
- 18-inch custom low-frequency driver with 4" voice coil
- 2000W of Class-D power
- Two combo XLR-1/4" inputs with direct outputs
- 7 mm driver travel before over-excursion
- Defeatable front-panel LED
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures with tour-grade 16-gauge steel grille
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
We Also Recommend
PreSonus StudioLive 32SC Series III 32-Channel Subcompact Digital Mixer Recorder
PreSonus StudioLive 32S Series III S 40-Channel Digital Mixer/Recorder/Interface
PreSonus StudioLive 32SX Series III S 32-Channel Compact Digital Mixer/Recorder
PreSonus Studio 192 26x32 USB 3.0 Audio Interface & Studio Command Center