Shure BLX288 Dual-Channel Handheld Wireless Microphone System with 2 PG58 (H9 H10 J10)
- For Two Presenters or Performers
- 2 x PG58 Cardioid Mic/Transmitters
- Dual-Channel Tabletop Receiver
- 123 Auto-Scan Frequencies
In the Box
- Shure BLX288/PG58 Dual-Channel Wireless Handheld Microphone System with PG58 Capsules
- Shure BLX88 Dual-Channel Tabletop Wireless Receiver
- 2 x Shure BLX2/PG58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter with PG58 Capsule
- 2 x Microphone Clips
- Shure PS24US Power Supply for Select Wireless Receivers
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The Shure BLX288/PG58 is a cost-effective wireless handheld microphone system for two presenters, teachers, or lecturers which offers quality sound, simple setup, and dependable performance right out of the box. It includes the compact and lightweight BLX88 dual-channel tabletop receiver with internal antennas, ideal for portable use.
The BLX288/PG58 also includes two handheld transmitters equipped with an integrated PG58 dynamic cardioid microphone capsule. The receiver features one-touch QuickScan frequency selection to quickly search 123 available frequencies and locate a clean RF channel in case of interference. The system provides up to 14 hours of continuous use with four AA batteries, at a range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
This streamlined system is well suited for live performances and events in small venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship, as well as conference, educational, and corporate facilities.
PG58 Mic Capsules Optimized for Vocals and Speech
Lightweight Handheld Transmitters
Easy-to-Use Dual-Channel Tabletop Receiver for Quality Audio
A Versatile System to Meet Your Needs
- The discrete MX153 sub-miniature earset mic and the CVL lavalier mic both provides exceptional clarity in spoken word applications.
- The PGA31 is a comfortable, durable headset microphone for active performance.
- Instrumentalists can attach the WB98H/C flexible gooseneck instrument microphone for brass, woodwind, and percussion applications.
- The WA302 guitar cable lets you connect the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
We Also Recommend
Neumann TLM 102 Studio Set (Nickel) Diaphragm Condenser Cardioid Microphone
Telex PH-88 - Lightweight Single Ear Sided Intercom Headset PH88 Black